Buying HOT after POF

Hi everyone !

After trying the free version . I got myself POF expansion . Later realizing that HOT was the 1st expansion .

I am basically an altaholic and already have 3 toons at 80 , with the 4th almost there . I am mostly doing just PVE for now and joining WorldBoss events . Looking forward to do world completion . I have no plans to do PvP or raids/fractals anytime soon .

Are the Elite specialization and Glider worth buying the expansion . I also notice that Elite Specialization in POF still need gear that require HOT expansion ( which I think is silly ) . I have a condi Mirage and a Firebrand Gaurdian . Most of what I read is that Viper gear is best for them .I also kind of find the condi specs boring in PVE . Would it be worth going for Chrono or DragonHunter specialization ? , While leveling I really enjoyed the GS combo on both of them . Infact I am enjoying GS more while leveling a ranger ! .

I am playing on EU server and I dont see any discounts on the HOT . So I will have to buy it for $30 .

Thanks

The perks of acquiring hot:4 core maps, which include some large Meta events which are frequently played, even several years after release.Ls3 maps which can be acquired, these maps are the usual go-to for getting ascended trinkets.Gliders aren't that important once you have a Griffon, but until then they are quite useful.And then there's the other set of elite specs, and that really boils down to preference, as each elite is meant to offer a distinct style change for the core profession (for instance, firebrand is mostly meant as condition / support, whereas dragonhunter is more focused towards power / damage), so getting the expansion will just provide your characters with more variety.