GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

In an effort to get other players to experience guild wars 1 and its old glory and lore, I would like to be able to immortalize our guild wars 1 series characters by allowing a character to be chosen, once per specific birthday present in gw2, to have their current worn armor and color to be copied as an outfit for any of our characters in guild wars 2. (like my necromancer in guild wars 1 had elite scar pattern chest, obsidian arms, Elite luxon boots and leggings with an elite luxon scar pattern face...ALL pink (except scar patterns were black) i would then be able to make this an outfit (high definition) on any of my characters.

If unable, i would like to see Obsidian armors in guild wars 1 converted to guild wars 2 outfits but the most popular versions for light, medium, and heavy... Elementalist, mesmer and necromancer had different appearances than they would in guild wars 2...so in this case, personally, I would like to see Necromancer Obsidian armor as an outfit for all light classes in guild wars 2.

Zodiac armors should be a bundle unlock. If i bought 1 set for heavy, i should get it unlocked for all other armor classes...Storm bow skin should have a shortbow skin as well, not just longbow.

@"Aeon.4583" said:Can you bring Haunted Outfit to TP for day or two?https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Haunted_Armor_Outfit

The Black Lion Voucher Dealer has it right now, if you have any vouchers left from the last time they were offered, or if you want the new War Eternal Supply Drop Requisition, which comes with an outfit voucher next week. And thanks to your mentioning it, I want that Haunted Armor Outfit, thanks!

@Bromio.4760 said:Wild Magic backpack glider combo and Wings of love backpack and glider combo pls bring those back esp Wild Magic

Wild Magic was a BL exclusive item and is actually available through the Black Lion Exclusive Chest. Maybe they will return to statuettes vendor too, someday.