DE situation

Aihao.5824

can u advice some deadeye streamers? Cuz i dont know how to survive in this game.We had huge dps comparedo not very high saveness, so its nerfed.We had good dps compared to not very high saveness. it nerfed too.We had mech rework and it was disgusting, adaptation was hard, but we did it. They nerfed trait be quick or be killed and we lost a descent amount of dmg, that forced us to take critical strikes to nuke tanky classes faster.So at last they nerfed stealth, so every 1v1 vs nearexperienced player is lost.And now, having not a good mobility, compared to vanilla thief or mesmer we have "ok" damage, small mobility and small safeness. Plus they gived us new colisum map - a perfect thing to pewpewpew in previous times, now it has too much obstacles to be effective.DE is completely broken and ineffective, its design is a total crap. Almost everyone can oneshot u, and have a lot of defencive vs your utitilies.Mesmer presses 123 and wins, has tons of safes, and some dmg - and its ok. Why not to nerf this cancer? But no, one more nerf to thieves pls.

@"Aihao.5824" said:can u advice some deadeye streamers? Cuz i dont know how to survive in this game.We had huge dps comparedo not very high saveness, so its nerfed.We had good dps compared to not very high saveness. it nerfed too.We had mech rework and it was disgusting, adaptation was hard, but we did it. They nerfed trait be quick or be killed and we lost a descent amount of dmg, that forced us to take critical strikes to nuke tanky classes faster.So at last they nerfed stealth, so every 1v1 vs nearexperienced player is lost.And now, having not a good mobility, compared to vanilla thief or mesmer we have "ok" damage, small mobility and small safeness. Plus they gived us new colisum map - a perfect thing to pewpewpew in previous times, now it has too much obstacles to be effective.DE is completely broken and ineffective, its design is a total kitten. Almost everyone can oneshot u, and have a lot of defencive vs your utitilies.Mesmer presses 123 and wins, has tons of safes, and some dmg - and its ok. Why not to nerf this cancer? But no, one more nerf to thieves pls.

I feel you. I love the sniper theme. The shooting part is actually fun. The zero ability to surivive isn't. I honestly think the best fix they can do is make rifle 1500 range and deaths retreat no cast time. That way. U can still die but have the ability to move around and reposition h int runs out