[VIDEO] Soulbeast/Ranger - Farming noobs probably gold players idk Season 15/16 Highlights

iNtEnTiOnS.9562

Good vid, would have liked to have a few longer fights in it though. These ones were mostly <15 sec. Think we had a pretty epic one at temple at the end of season 14 (?) that lasted over 3m without ever being bunkery or stalled, just back and forth. But still good stuff.

I thought we werent allowed to use hp% programs.

Yah, rangers are busted, they were my "i need to do daily quickly and I wanna do it in 2 games or less". I just find it funny that we have the same few builds for months and months being top dog (spellbreakers/holo/mirage/soulbeast) and its alright.... but the moment eles or guardian see the day light in any way they get hit harder than Floyd.

@iNtEnTiOnS.9562

Hey, I usually don't comment on threads like these but this was amazing.

Referring specifically to the core ranger clips, this is definitely some of the highest quality gameplay I've seen in a youtube video. When I watch other rangers play, I think about what I would do second by second. This is the ONLY montage I've ever watched where a decent amount of those decisions/ways you use your skills actually match what I would have done.

Keep up the good work. I'll be looking forward to the next video. Also, it's too bad you're not on NA :)

@Flandre.2870 said:oh its the little kitten that gets a cheesy kill then bms on mapchat and proceeds to feed 6 kills in 3 minutesjust move on

Hi Miaz, i used to like your ranger content on youtube back in the days :)

@shadowpass.4236 said:@iNtEnTiOnS.9562

Hey, I usually don't comment on threads like these but this was amazing.

Referring specifically to the core ranger clips, this is definitely some of the highest quality gameplay I've seen in a youtube video. When I watch other rangers play, I think about what I would do second by second. This is the ONLY montage I've ever watched where a decent amount of those decisions/ways you use your skills actually match what I would have done.

Keep up the good work. I'll be looking forward to the next video. Also, it's too bad you're not on NA :)

Thanks, core ranger is hype

@Falan.1839 said:Good vid, would have liked to have a few longer fights in it though. These ones were mostly <15 sec. Think we had a pretty epic one at temple at the end of season 14 (?) that lasted over 3m without ever being bunkery or stalled, just back and forth. But still good stuff.

Yeah, i remember them duels for hours