[LFG]: PvE/WvW - To be honest, I am just very lonely and trying to find kind people to play with.

Uon.7491

Hello,

I've not much luck finding people (or friends) to play with in Guild Wars 2. I feel so disconnected due to the dead air that can completely fill a map; the NPCs have more to say. What I wish to find are kind and friendly people who enjoy GW2 as much as I do; who want to work on content with each other; who enjoy the company and put multiplayer back into what feels like a mostly single-player game. What I do NOT want to be a part of are guilds that collect players just for the sake of it, 100% representation, or drenched in drama.

I'm happy to move regions/servers.

Information about me:

• Primarily a PvEer, secondarily a WvWer.
    • Australian.
    • Hours vary greatly, but can be summed up as being primarily {10:00pm to 2:00am} and {7:00am to 12:00pm} UTC/GMT/Server Time.
    • Two and a half years with GW2. 18,500+ AP.
    • Ring of Fire, EU. WvW Rank 800+. I prefer PPT, but most of all: being helpful where I can.
    • Ranger(Soulbeast)/Engineer(Scrapper) mains.
    • NO interest in sPvP.
    • Interest in Raids, but have never tried.
    • Interest in Dungeons and Fractals, but it has been a long time.
    • Achievement hunter.
    • I adore map metas, some farming, and killing world bosses.
    • I have Discord; reluctant to speak myself, but am happy to listen.Personality wise, I am a jovial person that tries their best to be kind and affable. However, I am also very an anxious and lacking in some social skills. Sometimes I can come off as either "excessive" or distant.
  • Uon.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

24th August 2019: Old post

Merry meets!

I'm finally no longer Guildless! However, I still have four other guild slots to fill and to cover more of my active hours. I am hoping to find friendly, generally "PG," PvE guilds of mature/older players.

Information about me:- Primarily a PvEer, secondarily a WvWer.- Australian on 430~ ping.- Hours vary greatly, but can be summed up as being primarily {10:00pm to 2:00am} and {7:00am to 12:00pm} UTC/GMT/Server Time.- Two years with GW2. 16,500+ AP.- Ring of Fire, EU. WvW Rank 700+. I prefer PPT, but most of all: being helpful where I can. I am not looking to move servers.- Ranger(Soulbeast)/Engineer(Scrapper) main.- NO interest in sPvP.- Interest in Raids, but have never tried.- Interest in Dungeons and Fractals, but it has been a long time.- Achievement hunter.- I adore map metas, some farming, and killing world bosses.- I have Discord, but no microphone.Personality wise, I am a jovial person that tries their best to be kind and affable. However, I am also very an anxious and lacking in some social skills. Sometimes I can come off as either "excessive" or distant.

Cheers,Uon.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...