What is your favorite major city to just relax and/or be there?

I love Amnoon the most personally.

I frequent New Lion's Arch a lot, but that's mostly due to convenience. In actuality I loathe most of the design elements of New Lion's Arch, such as all the wasted space, giant marine structures, and lack of intricacy compared to the Old Lion's Arch.

I guess one of the reasons I love Amnoon soo much, other than the design of the city is the fact that it's in a PvE map, so there is actually stuff going on in and around the city, and there's no loading screen going through the gates.

I do also greatly enjoy visiting Divinity's Reach and The Black Citadel every now and then for their intricacy, and Rata Sum is good fun if you fancy jumping off of it, or jumping in it.

The Grove doesn't interest me much, despite there being nothing in particular I don't like about it's design.

Hoelbrak is just a bunch of large one roomed barns around an ice field. Boring as all heck.

Divinity's Reach - Ossan Quarter, i extremely attracted to house model and structure there, often go there just to afk, conversations with friends, doing wardrode mixing.

Next is Ebonhawke - Well i spent 2 years of my play time sitting there doing crafting due to the convenient craft stations, TP, Bank all near together.

The Hunting Lodge in Queensdale, idk why but feel relaxing every time i come over.

Last but not least, Armnoon, i can sit there on high ground, turn off UI and use first person cam then points it to the sky, omg PoF night sky is the most prettiest art.

I thoroughly enjoy all the cities, but DR is hands down the best. I absolutely love the classic fantasy feel, for lack of a better way to put it. I desperately would love to see more like it. Hopefully we get woodland cascades one day and it’s a nice fantasy forest

Divinity's Reach is number one for me. It just has the most relaxing feeling out of all the major cities to me. Great for kicking back after a day of slaying dragon minions and such. Aside from there I sometimes hang out at Hoelbrak or the Vigil Keep. Hoelbrak cause I like the general "Nordic Viking" theme of the Norn. And the Vigil Keep cause their my order and I like our HQ.

The Grove because its beautiful and dreamy but i don't go there often just as i don't go to any other cities... have access to 3 lounges and i use those in 99% of the time. And in order to access the home instance (mostly dreamer's terrace, unless another miner is daily that day) i use the home instance stone - so not even for that i go to cities.

My favourite city for relaxing/hanging out is Divinity's Reach, but Hoelbrak is nice too. I like the scenery in The Grove, but not the layout.

But most of the time, especially if I'm on my own, I prefer to find a quiet place out in other maps, somewhere away from combat, normally either near water or by using a mount to get up a mountain/hillside where enemies can't get to. The Township of Claypool is one of my favourite towns to relax in, other times some of the locations such as small npc campfire locations or the lodges in some of the Shiverpeaks maps.