Stop amputating Asura ears

My frustration is kind of starting to build up. Yet another outfit asura can’t wear because the ears get amputated.Why?Either just let the ears clip through (i can tell you, when you’re zoomed out you can’t tell if the ears clip through a skin, or through a designed opening),or design the texture to make it look like they fit through.Just stop cutting them, its ugly, disturbing, and simply not done.

With the ritualist outfit you can just barely accept it, because the wrapping it so big you pretend the ears are tucked in.But in even then, the ears are folded back in an almost painful tightness.

http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/gw2-ritualist-outfit-amale.jpg

Personally, I long ago gave up on this fight. Now I just assume there's a Rune of Holding worked into the hood/hat/ect that makes a small magical space for ears/horns or whatever to go. It fits with the lore of the game better than casual amputation/de-amputation does. (Plus a hood without ear/horn holes is better at keeping the rain off.)

I consider this a very serious issue, we lose stability in fast movements, we lose perception of the environment and especially to the sides and our back, this abuse that we suffer can not be tolerated, stop asura amputations, no more cut ears ... :'(

We should gather all the asura and make a massive protest in Lion's Arch.

@Quijar.2470 said:I consider this a very serious issue, we lose stability in fast movements, we lose perception of the environment and especially to the sides and our back, this abuse that we suffer can not be tolerated, stop asura amputations, no more cut ears ... :'(

Just be sure to mail all of the Asura as they wouldn’t be able to hear you.

@Palador.2170 said:Personally, I long ago gave up on this fight. Now I just assume there's a Rune of Holding worked into the hood/hat/ect that makes a small magical space for ears/horns or whatever to go. It fits with the lore of the game better than casual amputation/de-amputation does. (Plus a hood without ear/horn holes is better at keeping the rain off.)

When your ears are stuck in a rune of holding, can you hear the void? What does it say?

@PlagueParade.7942 said:I'm still annoyed that their side toes clip through shoes that are newly being made. It's understandable that the ones at the start of the game haven't been fixed but the newer armor and outfits have no such excuse.

I rather they clip through (which is odd but understandable) than them being cut off.Preferable the side toes should be cover in a shoelike texture, especially with plate or mail its weird to have unprotected toes sticking out.But seeing feet without any toes at all means they’re either wearing those asian shoes, or cut their toes off. And we both know the feet are that wide for balancing purposes. They’ll all walk like drunken bookahs if they lost their sidetoes

@Joki.7591 said:My poor Asura deserves better than his ears being cut off. Or his poor toes being left out in the open because tailors don't consider the differen't feet sizes. They get cold in the Shiverpeaks and he can't hear very well.

Norn: you’re heading into the shiverpeaks, put on some warmer boots! Your toes are outAsura: what? I can’t hear you, i cut off my ears to wear this warm hood

@Quijar.2470 said:I consider this a very serious issue, we lose stability in fast movements, we lose perception of the environment and especially to the sides and our back, this abuse that we suffer can not be tolerated, stop asura amputations, no more cut ears ... :'(

When are you organising this? XD