Superior Rune of Krait — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Superior Rune of Krait

Mil.3562Mil.3562 Member ✭✭✭
edited April 29, 2019 in Necromancer

Hi. Why Krait runes are considered optimal in Condi Reaper meta build (PVE minion master) ?

Aren't Necro runes better? They give +300 condi dmg and +100 vit, comparing these to Krait runes +175 condi dmg and + 50% bleeding duration. Thank you for replying.

edit: Oh i forgot to mention that the sixth buff from the Krait runes gives out poison, bleeding and torment but are these better than the +125 condi dmg from Necro runes?

Comments

• phs.6089phs.6089 Member ✭✭✭✭

In PVE condition duration considered better then condi damage itself.

"There is always a lighthouse, there's always a man, there's always a city."

• Tsan.6431Tsan.6431 Member ✭✭

Necro runes give you vitality, if you play PVE it's useless VS +50% bleeding duration. 6th buff trigger with fear, this alteration is better in PVP.

• Mil.3562Mil.3562 Member ✭✭✭

My condi reaper mm is strictly for PVE only. I still feel that more hp and outright more condi dmg is better than less dmg but with longer duration. Thank you guys.

• Anchoku.8142Anchoku.8142 Member ✭✭✭✭

Sinister + Krait runes + condi duration consumables may be competitive with a bit of expertise added in to cap duration.

Condi Reaper gets most of its condition dps from bleeds so maxing only them is reasonable.

idk, I do not play much, now.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.