Guardian/Dragonhunter

MisterDapper.5984

So can we get a base HP buff to Guardian? I know they have a few blocks, but that doesn't really justify having 40% less hp than most classes. Either that or nerf the base HP for those other classes. My condi bannerslave sits at 20k hp while my Power Dragonhunter is at 11.6k hp. Might be just me, but it doesn't seem to make much rational sense.

Said this before and I'll say it again:

(in PvP) I think while health pools in general should receive some balance consideration, a good solution to the problem right now would be to increase the base hp for the minimum health pool classes by 1000. The difference between minimum and medium health pools is 4300, while the difference between medium and maximum health pools is 3300. This difference doesn't seem particularly fair. Thief, ele and guard at 15.9k or 19.2k hp may be imbalanced, but they're equally imbalanced at 11.6k. This low hp pool forces these classes into amulets with vitality since 11.6k means you can get one-shot by non-glass canon classes. True, adding 1k hp to this may not help a LOT, but it would mean you could sit at maybe around 14k hp with traits and/or runes and actually be somewhat viable. This would allow these minimum health pool classes to ACTUALLY be able to use things like the Destroyer Amulet which they currently can't.

@Hesacon.8735 said:Spend 5 minutes in a competitive mode and you'll understand that guardian is plenty tanky regardless of base health.

Guardian tanky? What are you smoking? This only applies to FB and only while running heal power.

@Arcaedus.7290 said:Said this before and I'll say it again:

(in PvP) I think while health pools in general should receive some balance consideration, a good solution to the problem right now would be to increase the base hp for the minimum health pool classes by 1000. The difference between minimum and medium health pools is 4300, while the difference between medium and maximum health pools is 3300. This difference doesn't seem particularly fair. Thief, ele and guard at 15.9k or 19.2k hp may be imbalanced, but they're equally imbalanced at 11.6k. This low hp pool forces these classes into amulets with vitality since 11.6k means you can get one-shot by non-glass canon classes. True, adding 1k hp to this may not help a LOT, but it would mean you could sit at maybe around 14k hp with traits and/or runes and actually be somewhat viable. This would allow these minimum health pool classes to ACTUALLY be able to use things like the Destroyer Amulet which they currently can't.

I do agree with you that HP pools need rework across the board. I do not think 1-2k HP would make any difference. Even at medium HP pool we are still stuck with Mara and lynx.