The Game Vault Awaits

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Stephane Lo Presti.7258 said:

@"derd.6413" said:i'm getting a sense that anet doesn't like Europe

This promotion provides different kinds of prizes depending on where you you live, because of the way our partner Alienware built it (the Dell part of this is not available outside of the US). European players are able to grab a Miniature Egg if they register to Alienware Arena. We're working on promotions that will be available to our European players later.

What about promotions available to your Canadian (you know, just a little north of you) players?

No outfit code, out of egg codes, and apparently since you seem to have authorized 4000 codes for them to give away PoF, none of that for us either? I was annoyed by the kungfoo fiasco, but I figured you would have learned from that. Less impressed every time you guys "partner" with someone to do a promotion for in game bonuses, but to give away the entire game and latest expac and exclude Canada as well?

Sure glad I continue to buy gems to support this game .........

@sorudo.9054 said:

@sorudo.9054 said:i got a code but doesn't work, so even the trash reward doesn't work.....go figure....

It's
just
for NA accounts, stupid, isn't it? :/

the really stupid part is that the egg is nowhere stated US only.....

Pretty sure the egg is not US only. Are you sure you tried putting the code in the right place? https://account.arena.net/overview