Where to seek PvP builds?

vaper.3586

Unfortunately there are no sites currently that are entirely up-to-date.Gods of PvP seems to be 5 months out of date. The warrior build there is no longer the prominent meta build. The Core guard build has the wrong amulet.Metabattle has a sketchy rating system that doesn't actually give you an idea about what a build is about. And their Meta-tagged builds are rather conservative if I'm being nice. Their curation is sloppy, some of the builds rated 4+ are actually bloody awful or contain out-of-date information.

Yes, as Yannir said, metabattle and/or gods of pvp are not entirely up-to-date. The thing is, it does not have to be. I think sites like these are not suppose to dictate every single trait/weapon/utility you use. You can try out the build, see it's strengths and tweak it into your own play-stille if you still like it. So just play several games, change some things for your own preference, play several games and see if it meets your expectations. ;)

@vaper.3586 said:Hello,

I seek PvP builds in order to start, some people told me that Metabattle is not a very good website to look for. What do you think, could you help me in order to find good builds and advices to start? Should I seek in Metabattle?

Metabattle has a discord, if you have doubts about them ask them instead of relying on second hand speculation from randoms on the internet like us.