The Living World Season 4 finale, “War Eternal,” is coming to Guild Wars 2 next month!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I expected a lot, but a mesmer-y GS was not one of those things! I don't mind though. Animations look gorgeous and even though it won't fit with the character that is going to use it I will cherish it and make it work.

New armor set is amazing too. That will look really good depending on dye channels.

@ChronoPinoyX.7923 said:

@Ayakaru.6583 said:The video is restricted?Edit: their entire YouTube channel is disabled??What's going on anet??

Not sure what you mean by channel disabled. The comment section is disabled and the video is unlisted, that's about it.

Their entire channel can't be found on YouTube when searching directly, nor any specific video.When i load any trailer from the subscriptions list, it says the video is restricted.And when i link to their channel from there, it says their channel is disabled.

@Ayakaru.6583 said:

@Ayakaru.6583 said:The video is restricted?Edit: their entire YouTube channel is disabled??What's going on anet??

Not sure what you mean by channel disabled. The comment section is disabled and the video is unlisted, that's about it.

Their entire channel can't be found on YouTube when searching directly.When i load any trailer from the subscriptions video, it says the video is restricted.And when i link to their channel from there, it says their channel is disabled.

Try changing your Youtube location. Top right drop down menu, second to last option. Might be some weird localization issue on your/their/youtubes end

@Blocki.4931 said:

Their entire channel can't be found on YouTube when searching directly.When i load any trailer from the subscriptions video, it says the video is restricted.And when i link to their channel from there, it says their channel is disabled.

Try changing your Youtube location. Top right drop down menu, second to last option. Might be some weird localization issue on your/their/youtubes end

Really weird, I'll just try again later.Can't find the settings that might relate to this.I'm in the Netherlands. Don't think they have any issues with localization..

@Blocki.4931 said:I expected a lot, but a mesmer-y GS was not one of those things!

To me it looks more like a Glint crystal-dragon inspired Greatsword. If it were Mesmer-y, it would look a lot different. I guess you got that impression due to a Mesmer using it and the after effects when being stowed and pulled out. I do love it's look, though. For once, a greatsword that isn't Twilight/Sunrise/Eternity. One I actually want.

@Kanok.3027 said:

@Blocki.4931 said:I expected a lot, but a mesmer-y GS was not one of those things!

To me it looks more like a Glint crystal-dragon inspired Greatsword. If it were Mesmer-y, it would look a lot different. I guess you got that impression due to a Mesmer using it and the after effects when being stowed and pulled out. I do love it's look, though. For once, a greatsword that isn't Twilight/Sunrise/Eternity. One I actually want.

The Shining Blade is also very mesmer-y. It's just the purple and overall very magical effects. Maybe the butterflies only happen because they are a mesmer? I don't have one myself. It's when they stow the weapon.

@Blocki.4931 said:The Shining Blade is also very mesmer-y. It's just the purple and overall very magical effects. Maybe the butterflies only happen because they are a mesmer? I don't have one myself.

I'm working on The Shining Blade myself and yeah, that can be considering a Mesmer-y sword, but I love that one too. Gonna use it for my Rev and Holo. Yes.

I don't have an interest in making legendary weapons, but I have to say - that sword looks really cool! The armor, too...now I'm curious how it looks on a male character. Light armor (I assume the last set is light armor) especially looks great. Thanks for the teaser! :D

also, that beautiful music...