The Living World Season 4 finale, “War Eternal,” is coming to Guild Wars 2 next month!

Top level trailer, if the map shown is the new map, it looks like an archipelago or a coastal map. And VERY NICE ARMORS.0:24 holographic ground, asuran technology? Welp very intriguing as a trailer (in a good way) great job done here!

Very impatient to discover the new map but seems very cool all that water and verticality....Impossible to be in charr lands for me, clearly coastal: I'm hesitating between 3 locations:aV7OGbB.jpg1- South-east of rata sum2- South-east of mount maelstrom near desert highlands3- South-east of Domain of Istan Archipelago

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@"Arkantos.7460" said:are there 2 different versions of mist shard armour ... looks different, one with no buttcape XD yay

The male sylvari showing off the new greatsword seems to be wearing a "plain" version of the light Mist Shard armor, so presumably there are two different versions - one with the glowy shards, and one without. (I hope I'm not just seeing that wrong.)

No legendary accessory reveal? I am sad

@"Batel.9206" said:The male sylvari showing off the new greatsword seems to be wearing a "plain" version of the light Mist Shard armor, so presumably there are two different versions - one with the glowy shards, and one without. (I hope I'm not just seeing that wrong.)

It seems like most of the new armor sets in LS4 have come with an upgraded version, so I wouldn't be surprised if glowing version was an upgraded version.

@"hugo.4705" said:Top level trailer, if the map shown is the new map, it looks like an archipelago or a coastal map. And VERY NICE ARMORS.0:24 holographic ground, asuran technology? Welp very intriguing as a trailer (in a good way) great job done here!

Very impatient to discover the new map but seems very cool all that water and verticality....Impossible to be in charr lands for me, clearly coastal: I'm hesitating between 3 locations:aV7OGbB.jpg1- South-east of rata sum2- South-east of mount maelstrom near desert highlands3- South-east of Domain of Istan Archipelago

would number 3 be considered the Issnur Isles?

https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Issnur_Isles

@"hugo.4705" said:Top level trailer, if the map shown is the new map, it looks like an archipelago or a coastal map. And VERY NICE ARMORS.0:24 holographic ground, asuran technology? Welp very intriguing as a trailer (in a good way) great job done here!

Honestly it looks more like we are going east of Elon riverland. There is some greenish area with some coast-like environment, not too far away from branded mountains.

At some point in the past they also updated the map design to include dzalana areas, it might be a good idea to finally go there as a transition episode for season 5.

And who knows, looking at the proximity to PoF guild hall, it might even be possible to just go through a portal to reach the new map.

@Ayakaru.6583 said:

@Ayakaru.6583 said:The video is restricted?Edit: their entire YouTube channel is disabled??What's going on anet??

Not sure what you mean by channel disabled. The comment section is disabled and the video is unlisted, that's about it.

Their entire channel can't be found on YouTube when searching directly.When i load any trailer from the subscriptions video, it says the video is restricted.And when i link to their channel from there, it says their channel is disabled.

Try changing your Youtube location. Top right drop down menu, second to last option. Might be some weird localization issue on your/their/youtubes end

Really weird, I'll just try again later.Can't find the settings that might relate to this.I'm in the Netherlands. Don't think they have any issues with localization..

I have no issue getting their youtube channel (Guild Wars 2) to show (via either Google as inside Youtube search) and I'm from The Netherlands as well. The latest visible video is a Let's Play from 6 days ago. The current video is indeed in "hidden" status but visible fromout the post of Stephane. So it may be something on your end with some settings or the likes.

That greatsword looks like they just did a marginal remodel of The Shining Blade and Eclipse from the design a weapon contest winner then added a few extra effects. Not what I was expecting for the gen 2 legendary that took about 3 1/2 years to get to since HoT was released. Then again it doesn't have to appeal to me. I imagine many will love it.