whats something u learnt recently? [but has been in the game since forever]

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@"Blocki.4931" said:Recently learned that people are still upset that HoT exists and that refuse to buy expansions on the sole reason of being stubborn.

Lol that made me giggle. I'm not a hater of HoT, but I do dislike it, cuz its full of these weird vine roots, which I just simply don't like.

I've been playing since November last year, and I found out recently how you could click on that "Eye" icon to add it to the "Watch-List".

About a year ago I learned that if you're in Mistlock Sanctuary, you can go to the map and pick a different map layer to be able to waypoint to nearly every WP on the standard map. For a long time I thought you had to go to your previous map, a guild hall, or use the hub in the middle of the map before you could go somewhere else so still used LA a fair bit.

@Zephire.8049 said:About a year ago I learned that if you're in Mistlock Sanctuary, you can go to the map and pick a different map layer to be able to waypoint to nearly every WP on the standard map. For a long time I thought you had to go to your previous map, a guild hall, or use the hub in the middle of the map before you could go somewhere else so still used LA a fair bit.

yeah i just learnt that not too long ago... it's so convenient

@Shiv.5781 said:

@"Blocki.4931" said:Recently learned that people are still upset that HoT exists and that refuse to buy expansions on the sole reason of being stubborn.

Lol that made me giggle. I'm not a hater of HoT, but I do dislike it, cuz its full of these weird vine roots, which I just simply don't like.

I've been playing since November last year, and I found out recently how you could click on that "Eye" icon to add it to the "Watch-List".

Valid reason. They are pretty annoying too.

But for real. I'm baffled that people can still actively play this game for all these years and then "refuse to support" the game because "I bought the game on release I am entitled to all content for free", which is an actual opinion that I've seen echoed around before. It hurts my head.

Just noticed that within the university of progeny in metrica province that sometimes the lesson is studying holographic animals. At the first floor all students are sleeping apart the teacher.

In several asuran labs and bandit camps of brisban wildlands, you can find papers lying on the ground: all speaking of destroyers with the inquest symbol. In the same map, you can sometimes see slave traders or ambassadors.

Destroyers present in calx hideout are different from the others. They are called Obsidian Destroyers, deal more damages and are resistant to damages.