Allow the fresh new player to play EoTM?

Ryudnard.2587

I loved the old EoTM because it was a place where I can level up my alts, and learn to play the class. The atmosphere was also chill. Lots of PvE, and occassional semi blobby fights.

I always wished that I could play WvW with a friend who just joined GW2, and has only level 1 toon. We wanted to play WvW, nothing else. Just like anyone could play sPvP.

@Straegen.2938 said:

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:tbh I am glad there is a restriction. This prevents trolls from making a free acct and trolling/hacking WvW and other modes on throwaway accounts.

Seems like EotM shouldn't have that exclusion.

If that was the case, EoTM would run rampant with hackers thus no one would want to go there so yeah...i believe it should :)

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:tbh I am glad there is a restriction. This prevents trolls from making a free acct and trolling/hacking WvW and other modes on throwaway accounts.

Seems like EotM shouldn't have that exclusion.

If that was the case, EoTM would run rampant with hackers thus no one would want to go there so yeah...i believe it should :)

We have to be careful not to mess with the enjoyment of the 5 people who are still playing EoTM /s

Free to play accounts can unlock eotm/wvw when they get their first character to 60, it unlocks for the account then.I believe regular accounts can still get in there from level 2? but it doesn't tell you until level 31. If the panel is not visible then maybe press hotkey b to bring it up, if not try the portals in lions arch. Some things may have changed as I haven't had a low level character in a really long time, not with all the tomes and birthday boosts they throw at us, but you can try that.