Issue with tradepost

hi there,

yesterday I had an issue in the tradepost. I'm not shure, if this is game mechanic, bug or a bot.

I tried to sell (sell to current buy) different runes and sigils, about 70 pcs each.First rune -> one person want to buy ONE pice -> I sold it for e.g. 87 copper. There is no bar to change the amout to sell to lower prices. And I can't enter values except "1".

OK, sold one for 87 copper.Want to sold next one -> ONE person wants to buy ONE rune für 87 copper -> sold to him/her.Want to sold next one -> ONE person wants to buy ONE rune für 87 copper -> sold to him/her.Want to sold next one -> ONE person wants to buy ONE rune für 87 copper -> sold to him/her.... and so on, until TP siad "to much sells, please have a break".

This happens yesterday with severavl runes and sigils.After somes tries I sold them all frustrated to a NPC merchand.

Today I wanted to sell some old skins, 10-20 pieces per skin ... same situation with most of them.

Screenshot from german game client (its the "Pop Gun Skin" from toy weapons): http://www.computertreff.com/bugorbot.png

Any ideas?

@phs.6089 said:When you sell lots of different items in short period, game soft caps your account. Probably for security reasons.Actually, it's a queuing issue. It's been slower than it used to be since rune|sigil salvage was announced.

@phs.6089 said:

@Nagiil.1230 said:yes, I know, but the issue is that I only can sell one by one.

oh you lost the slider. Prolly better to report the bug.

It sounds like a different issue, which can be worked around by selling for a higher price. The OP is trying to sell to highest buy offer. They can list all their items for one copper above that and (a) it will bypass any issue (whether a bug or not) and (b) will sell only slightly slower than instantly.