[EU][DD] Drunken Dragons | returning and rebuilding | New/Returning Player Friendly |

@bbop.9706 said:Hey there! I'm looking for a friendly, active guild that tackles open world content as well as raids etc (im just about to start raid training on my druid).

I'm new-ish (played less than a year) and am aiming to craft legendary armour and weapons so would like to be in a guild with similar aims and that can support mine. I'm also loyal and happy to help out guildies wherever i can.

I have all professions at lvl 80 and really enjoy pvp (only gold 3 so far!).

I am also really keen to learn all the HoT metas and do regular map comps for legendary crafting.

Also would like there to be a discord/voice option for more organised stuff.

Reckon you guys fit the bill? ?

Hello you are very welcome to join and yes we are focusing on all of the above content u mention and from today we started organizing some PvP events :)And discord is ofcourse a requirement :) ill sent an invitation as soon as possible

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*PumpWe are still recruiting !Content we currently do : Fractals,Raid Training(we currently have a static team with a few spots open left that needs to be filled, raiding Monday,Wed,Friday around 17:00 server time), a New Raid Training Group forming up(no experience required), Open world Meta+World Bosses,Guild Missions every Sunday and PvP event every sunday! and more guild fun events happening soon!Requirements: Discord +Represent as much as you can :)To join please leave a comment here or send a mail to one of the following dragons Felhoof, Adliv, Misha, Dumdadumdum! or contact me on discord MadFroG#6111Please do not try to contact me via a game /w cause I may be busy and not notice it at allThank you:)

*PumpWe are still recruiting !Content we currently do : Fractals,Raid Training(we currently have a static team with a few spots open left that needs to be filled, raiding Monday,Wed,Friday around 17:00 server time), a New Raid Training Group forming up(no experience required), Open world Meta+World Bosses,Guild Missions every Sunday and PvP event every sunday! and more guild fun events, currently having a guild lottery and fashion wars soon =)Requirements: Discord +Represent as much as you can :)To join please leave a comment here or send a mail to one of the following dragons Felhoof, Adliv, Misha, Dumdadumdum! or contact me on discord MadFroG#6111Please do not try to contact me via a game /w cause I may be busy and not notice it at allThank you:)

our guild is still recruitingWe run lots of different content :Open world ,achievements , dungeon runs ,Fractals from all Tiers and CMs, we have PvP events, uild Missions, and Raid Trainings ,recently we done a RP Fashion Wars event with lots of good prizes, and a lottery , and more events are coming up!Requirements : 20yo+ ,Discord, be as much social and active as you can, and represent as much as you can!(we love social people who represent us)!PS you will have to drink a lotTo join leave a comment below or send a Mail to one of the following drunken dragons :
FelhoofMish AvensDumdadumdumAdliv

@Pivke.1308 said:hi,im casual player returning after a looooong absence, looking for an active guild. id like to join you.p.s. i do like a beer or five on my free days.

@Heath.7961 said:Hey,I am a returning player as well. I'd like to play with some mates and steadily come back into the game (;Don't hesitate to whisper me in game

Hey guys , we would love to have you with us! ill sent you an invitation asap :) Cheers!

Hi. Im returning player (2 years of break) and i want to join your guild. I can use a discord, i like drinking (#teamwhisky ). I wanna refresh and relearn doing fractals (forgot how to dodge :anguished: ) and i want to learn raidsMost importantly, im kind of a memelord myself

@TheFluffyNinja.5270 said:Hi! Drunken Dragons sounds like a nice guild. Please invite me.

@Isa DaRksha.1547 said:I would love to join your guild as well if there is still room, wanna get into raid training, will be super active too! :p

@Kaczmarsky.8597 said:Hi. Im returning player (2 years of break) and i want to join your guild. I can use a discord, i like drinking (#teamwhisky ). I wanna refresh and relearn doing fractals (forgot how to dodge :anguished: ) and i want to learn raidsMost importantly, im kind of a memelord myself

@Gunslinger.7031 said:Hi. I would like to join your guild if you'll have me. I've been looking to find a guild with an active raid training schedule . Unfortunately, I don't talk in discord but I'll be online -listening- drunk in spirit.

Hi guys thank you for applying!, ill send you a guild invitation soon, you are all very welcome!Cheers :#

I am literally a beginner (a week from the start of the journey, bought both expansions), but I have considerable experience in mmo in general (over 13 years of various mmo). I am looking for a guild that is able to take such a body to his guardianship. I am a fan of any PvE content(and in GW2 it's actually fun). But there is a nuance - I am not the best english-speaking person, but I understand most of what ppl say (the answers are a bit harder). Any chances of joining?P.S.I love to drink every time there is an opportunity :)

@Deathkrug.4806 said:I am literally a beginner (a week from the start of the journey, bought both expansions), but I have considerable experience in mmo in general (over 13 years of various mmo). I am looking for a guild that is able to take such a body to his guardianship. I am a fan of any PvE content(and in GW2 it's actually fun). But there is a nuance - I am not the best english-speaking person, but I understand most of what ppl say (the answers are a bit harder). Any chances of joining?P.S.I love to drink every time there is an opportunity :)hello there, and welcome to Guild Wars 2 !We would like to guide you and help you out =)ill sent you an invitation soon :)