GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

@"Ronan.9518" said:MountsIt already has been brought up by other players, but something i'd really like to see some day are mounts with a cultural theme. And not only some individual mounts but complete "sets".E.g.Plant-construct Mounts for sylvariMagi-Tech Mounts for asura"Steam"-Tech Mounts for charrno idea what would match with human and norn but i'm sure there are themes as well.The Magi-Tech mounts effectively exist: Exo-Suit skins. Likewise the norn-themed mounts are basically the Shiverpeak skins. Both the Exo-Suit and Shiverpeak skins are even bought as complete sets in themed-bundles rather than RNG boxes.

If garden plots are made available again, then I want the ability to buy a third, if only because the aesthetics are bothering me! :lol: There was clearly space made for three — why are we limited to two? :confused:

@VDAC.2137 said:

@"Chadramar.8156" said:

Actual armor skins over outfits, for all the reasons that have been stated many times.

Non-gendered armor
. Let me wear the exact same, beautifully themed, practical and/or impressive gear that men get to wear. No skirts, heels, underwear, b-plates, b-windows or other "strategic" naked skin.

Agreed! Especially on the non-gendered armor! This is why I haven’t created more human or norn female characters. I hate the look of most of the female armor options, the female version of the human assassin armor being a case in point. >_>

I’m all about options and customization! How about being about to choose make-up options for all characters? Most of the human females options come with obvious makeup that I would like to change. And for that matter, I wouldn’t mind the option for some guy-liner for some of my male characters. ;)

Agreeing with all of this, but adding more to make arenanet do it.

Skins and outfits that don’t look completely different on male and female characters.

• Strider’s Medium Armor for example. The material and silhouette is completely different on male? Why not make it tight and nice on male too?
    • Another example is Rox’s outfit. That the same armor looks like heavy on male and medium on female is a bad design flaw.

More armors for female characters that actually cover the body.

• Make them more realistic. Realistic armor with a fantasy twist is the best thing. Guild Wars designs are most of the time far too detailed, it’s a mess really. An epic mess, but still a mess.

Female faces without make-up.

• Can’t you make it optional at least? Especially for Norn women it feels very out of place to have such heavy make-up. If beards can be optional on male Norns, then make-up can be on female.

Hairstyles for both genders.

• Thats goes without explanation really. What exactly is the point of gendering hair?

I hope we'll get more packages similar to the War Eternal Supply Drop in the future. It turns out I really enjoyed the slow drip format. I liked looking forward to the next week's bundle of goodies. I also appreciated that the bundle is mostly absent RNG items (I, personally, will not pay IRL cash for RNG items). I thought it was a great value, and I would buy more packages like this if offered.