UI changes

Genoshock.2104

@Tayga.3192 said:

• Give us a marker on which boon/condi is applied the latest (or get removed by boonremove/condiremove the first (on myself and targets)

Different skills have different priorities no? Thief f1 always rips stability and aegis first.

Yes that is correct but that is one of the very very few skills with priority, most boonremove remove in the order last applied boon get removed first. So do lot of condiremoves just remove the last applied first what can change when a condi you alredy have on you get a new stack up on the old ones. it is quite hard to figure out what condi will get removed sometimes.

@"yanniell.1236" said:Let me move individual pieces of the UI freely.

I want the enemies' boons over their toons' head, not on the top of the screen! I dont want to take my eyes off my enemy just to see if he has stability or smt. Who was the genius behind that design...

A-goddang-men

My dream UI would probably look a bit more like this.

rgAFMzf.jpg

Sorry about the very poor cutting and pasting. I am not good at image manipulation.

Your health, buffs, and conditions and your enemies buffs and conditions are on the same place of the UI rather than opposite ends of the screen.

Everything is lowered so no UI is cluttering the bulk of the screen.

Your endurance bar has a bigger presence.

@mortrialus.3062 said:

@"yanniell.1236" said:Let me move individual pieces of the UI freely.

I want the enemies' boons over their toons' head, not on the top of the screen! I dont want to take my eyes off my enemy just to see if he has stability or smt. Who was the genius behind that design...

A-goddang-men

My dream UI would probably look a bit more like this.

rgAFMzf.jpg

Sorry about the very poor cutting and pasting. I am not good at image manipulation.

Your health, buffs, and conditions and your enemies buffs and conditions are on the same place of the UI rather than opposite ends of the screen.

Everything is lowered so no UI is cluttering the bulk of the screen.

Your endurance bar has a bigger presence.

I kinda like this, rn I absolutely hate it to look at the top of my screen to look at enemy boons and conditions and look at the bottom to look at mine. It makes combat clunky sometimes and this would make it pretty nice.

Also new UI, if done well, can make the game feel like it's new so theres that too!