My female Necromancer Asura is out of control — Guild Wars 2 Forums

My female Necromancer Asura is out of control

Julischka Bean.7491Julischka Bean.7491 Member ✭✭✭
edited April 23, 2019 in Necromancer

Anet, thank you for the girly ritualist outfit.

The one asura female I put it on is now convinced she is a sexpot and is flaunting her curves to every male asura she sees.

If she keeps this up she will be an unwed mother in no time....lightbulb flashes in head, hey, I would actually like to have some minis of children in this game.

Anyways, thank you for the outfit. I and my necromancer adore it.
---Lisa.

Comments

• Burnfall.9573Burnfall.9573 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 24, 2019

@Julischka Bean.7491 said:
    Anet, thank you for the girly ritualist outfit.

The one asura female I put it on is now convinced she is a sexpot and is flaunting her curves to every male asura she sees.

If she keeps this up she will be an unwed mother in no time....lightbulb flashes in head, hey, I would actually like to have some minis of children in this game.

Anyways, thank you for the outfit. I and my necromancer adore it.
    ---Lisa.

I am displeased with Anet choice of releasing Ritualist outfit to all other professions. Ritualist outfit must be shared exclusive to Necromancer only.

https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Necromancer

'The Ritualist can also use the remains of the dead to defend the living-not by reanimating corpses as a Necromancer would'

I urge Anet to immediately return Ritualist outfit to the Necromancer

<3 + <3
    (Ritualist+Necromancer are a perfect match made for each other. All their belonging must be respected, honored and shared exclusively with each other-with no exceptions)

• phs.6089phs.6089 Member ✭✭✭✭

It's a different world. I'm sure male asuras chose partners judging by intelligence not curves . So if your necro is intelligent enough she will get kids regardless of outfit she has. :)

"There is always a lighthouse, there's always a man, there's always a city."

• My wife please a female asura.. Help.

• Dawdler.8521Dawdler.8521 Member ✭✭✭✭

Meanwhile, my asura female necro has walked around completely barechested with some body paint for years. The paint improves armor. She's Asura, dont question it.

Also pants.

Dont look a gift Asura in the mouth.
    No seriously, dont. Shark teeth.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.