Evasive Mirror/Blinding Dissipation nerf severely handicaps power roaming

treizebee.2091

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

I like a challenge myself, so ill get beat a bunch before I adapt/overcome to the changes (the minimal changes to my build....blinding dissipation was the only real nerf). My version of fun is fights in open world, learning my strengths/weaknesses and overcoming and dropping those who beat me a peg or 2 :p

Problem is not in challenge or adapting, problem is with some other classes, if they know what they are doing, we can't really do much xD

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Fat Disgrace.4275 said:Just take rune of earth, seeming a few mesmers with it.

Rune of earth doesn't really work except against those who shoots randomly, also the cd is long.I don't mind the removal of the reflect/changing it (not killing it), JUST let them start reworking things instead of killing them and then ignoring them for looooooong time.

They have been walking around through patches and killing things from mesmers and then literally just ignore it. The changes were randomly made just to make mass invisibility work =p

@Rotten Bones.2391 said:

@EvilSardine.9635 said:The nerf is good. It actually makes mirage less brain dead to play. Good players will adapt and not rely on the crutch.

I think that's more or less what Shorts said, and he's one of the most skilled mesmers in the game. I'm glad to see that there are intelligent changes being made, it brings us closer to the ideal of players using skill to triumph instead of being class carried.

Shorts has outright stated he only wants power mesmer to be good and has always thought condition shouldn't be good in PvP. Good or not, both condi and power should be viable.

He is on NA ?This aside, facts are that it's way more difficult to melee with only blind on f2 even in power build and we are far to have the same in/out melee possibility than thieves. Basically fighting wars on point is ... fun.Combined to It's really frustrating to be passively destealth by holo random aoe as with no reflect and no blind the only effective tempo tool is stealth ...