It's 2019. Can devs sell The Mechanism's and The Raven Staff's recipe separately now?

Can devs sell The Mechanism's recipe separately? I want to craft Astralaria so badly. It's my favorite skin of the whole game, but the collection prevents me from doing it. I understand that it would be unfair if the devs start selling it separately now, many players had to complete the collection before, but please, for God's sake. Do not you think it's time to sell the recipe separately? It's so boring to follow those collections.

Since Gen 2 Greatsword will be released with episode 6, why not sell The Mechanism's and Raven Staff's recipe recipe? It's 2019, just give us the recipe for those 2 weapons please. The best way to finish Gen 2 would be by releasing Nevermore and Astralaria recipe.

Do not come and tell me that this is stupid, it's 2019. Who is a masochist to follow those old collections?

The year really has no relevance to your argument. You're also talking only of two legendaries, while there are four only available via collections - H.O.P.E. and Chuka & Champawat are the same. C&C being arguably the best collections-telling-a-story in the game!

I can't choose a "simple" crafting route to Nevermore and Astralaria, just as I can't choose a more engaging collection route to Pharus or The Shining Blade.

In what way are you prevented from making these? The collections are there, they're being completed regularly.

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

Who is a masochist to follow those old collections?I like those old collections and I'm a little sad that they other 12 Gen2 legends don't have anything like it.Me too. I very much enjoyed crafting my Nevermore.

There are several of the newer gen2 legendaries that I like but can't bring myself to craft since they are just boring material sinks without fun collections attached.

@Rasimir.6239 said:

Who is a masochist to follow those old collections?I like those old collections and I'm a little sad that they other 12 Gen2 legends don't have anything like it.Me too. I very much enjoyed crafting my Nevermore.

There are several of the newer gen2 legendaries that I like but can't bring myself to craft since they are just boring material sinks without fun collections attached.

How I feel exactly. Thought I was the only one.

@"Astrolicus.3716" said:

Do not come and tell me that this is stupid, it's 2019. Who is a masochist to follow those old collections?

If following these collection means masochism, then YES, I'm a masochist. Because I don't only do the collections, but I really like them. Chuka and Champawat was a truly memorable journey (with a little polishing this can compete with an episode of LS). Also, the Nevermore collection was excellent - I liked the most the part with training the young raven (even by taking it on the battlefield when fighting Mordremoth =) ). And the Gen1 Legendary journeys are OK also.

What I don't like (at all) is the "legendary" gathering required for the "legendary" waste-fiesta needed for ..... something called "gen. 2,5 legendary items".

If you want a legendary staff and a legendary axe, then you can buy the precursors from TP. But if you want Astralaria and Nevermore, then please, don't ask for the removal of the best part of the crafting process.

Precursor recipes have NEVER been sold. They started off as mystic toilet rewards and super-rare drops, and added later as collection rewards. If you don't want to do the collection, then you don't want the reward enough. Do something else.

I don't get it either. People were unhappy that gen1 legs can be sold. Anet made gen 2 acc bound and ONE time, people start to be unhappy about one time craft. Anet made legendarily 2,5 acc bound and unlimited to craft. Truly Anet never looks back.As to the subject. +1 for allow people that crafted legendary 2.0 ascended precursors to be able to craft it again, trought in it legendary backpacks from pvp and fractals(just reset achievements, you have the tech) please. Last but no list Aurora (second one should be skinless imo)

@"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

Who is a masochist to follow those old collections?I like those old collections and I'm a little sad that they other 12 Gen2 legends don't have anything like it.

Same. I just finished Kraitkin Vol. 3 this week, even though I have no real need of a legendary underwater weapon, and probably won't finish crafting it until I've passively built up most of the materials to do so. I'm not in any hurry to make the Gen 2 weapons with no collections, even though I like a few of the skins, because it's just "buy this, craft that." I get why they had to abandon it, but it still makes me sad.

@phs.6089 said:I don't get it either. People were unhappy that gen1 legs can be sold. Anet made gen 2 acc bound and ONE time, people start to be unhappy about one time craft. Anet made legendarily 2,5 acc bound and unlimited to craft. Truly Anet never looks back.As to the subject. +1 for allow people that crafted legendary 2.0 ascended precursors to be able to craft it again, trought in it legendary backpacks from pvp and fractals(just reset achievements, you have the tech) please. Last but no list Aurora (second one should be skinless imo)

You can craft a Gen 2.5 Legendary more than one time per account? Is this for sure? Because I'm starting to change my point of view regarding crafting this kind of ..... items.

@Cristalyan.5728 said:

@phs.6089 said:I don't get it either. People were unhappy that gen1 legs can be sold. Anet made gen 2 acc bound and ONE time, people start to be unhappy about one time craft.
Anet made legendarily 2,5 acc bound and unlimited to craft.
Truly Anet never looks back.As to the subject. +1 for allow people that crafted legendary 2.0 ascended precursors to be able to craft it again, trought in it legendary backpacks from pvp and fractals(just reset achievements, you have the tech) please. Last but no list Aurora (second one should be skinless imo)

You can craft a Gen 2.5 Legendary more than one time per account? Is this for sure? Because I'm starting to change my point of view regarding crafting this kind of ..... items.

yup, you can

@Cristalyan.5728 said:

@phs.6089 said:I don't get it either. People were unhappy that gen1 legs can be sold. Anet made gen 2 acc bound and ONE time, people start to be unhappy about one time craft.
Anet made legendarily 2,5 acc bound and unlimited to craft.
Truly Anet never looks back.As to the subject. +1 for allow people that crafted legendary 2.0 ascended precursors to be able to craft it again, trought in it legendary backpacks from pvp and fractals(just reset achievements, you have the tech) please. Last but no list Aurora (second one should be skinless imo)

Note that they're still account bound, so if you were hoping to sell them, you won't be able to do that. And if you're wanting to have both the skin and the functionality on multiple characters, you will likely find that the Gen 1 is cheaper to build and reskin once you've build the Gen 2.5 the first time to unlock it.

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

Who is a masochist to follow those old collections?I like those old collections and I'm a little sad that they other 12 Gen2 legends don't have anything like it.

Same. I have both Astralaria and Chuka Champawat and loved the collections. They were the best part. Way rather do things, a variety of things, as opposed to buy stacks of wood and click craft.

I'll still make Pharus, since I saw it on someone and decided it does look cool, but I wish it had a collection involved.

@Rasimir.6239 said:

Exacly this. Gathering the same boring ingredients everytime. Like 65k elder wood and mithril?Nevermore also had tons but at least it was fun to change into the events for collections.

Imo the collections are the most fun part about building the legendaries and its sad that they stopped doing them because it took too much effort.

Also, recipes for the precursors wouldnt help you much anyway, since you then still would need the gift from the 4th collection.

Out with the good ol' Credit card, buy the 50k wood and mithril, done. Such immersive gameplay!Sadly, Gen2 leggies ALL should have come with their own separate line of events, like the original 4 Gen2 (hope, chuka, Nevermore, astra). Not the other way around.