The Elonian Gallery: GW2 Flat Design Avatars/Icons ALL MOUNTS DONE

For the past few weeks I've been making Guild Wars 2 Icons. While I'm making them of all GW2-things related like Armor, Characters etc, I've been mostly working on icons of the mounts.My goal now is to create icons of every mount in the game so far.All icons can be found here: https://elonian-gallery.com/

The sets for the Springer, Griffon and Roller Beetles are done. I also have some icons already of the other mounts. The Skimmers will probably be the next ones to be completed:

All Springers: pfMKRQf.jpg

All Griffons: QeE1Zqw.jpg

All Roller Beetles: V96wZNm.jpg

Classic Jackhal: l9PdFUw.jpg

Classic Raptor: 6POebEP.jpg

Classic Warbeast: EDdkxHN.jpg

Classic Skimmer: aHpZcV4.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After many months of insane work, I’ve finished the last mount icon today, being the Mad Realm Jackal. The result is a whopping 172 icons of ALL the current Guild Wars 2 Mounts.I knew this was gonna be insane and it was. Sometimes making more than 10 icons a day. Re-sketching and re-doing several ones as I wasn’t happy with them. But boy it was fun! I would like to thank everyone who have supported me for the past few months. You people mean a lot to me and I’m happy to see people enjoy these little icons so much. <3

All the icons can be viewed individually on my website as well.v6tSE20.jpg

DUDE these are fantastic vector styles. chef kiss to the max. I've always been kind of bad about vectors and icons to simply and yet intricately express something--you just murdered it flawlessly. Very professional and clean, with good personality! Thanks for sharing and good luck with it all and more!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...