Class braking bugs and lack of communication

Jski.6180

It has been over a week after a skill update that comes with its own set of bugs but these bugs that have massive effects on game play but have not been talked about from the anet devs on the GW2 forms. Why is this taking so long for them to at least talk about these bugs? As well as the over all lack of motivation from the GW2 player base to hold anet to keeping the game of quality.

Fire aura a major effect for the ele class (mostly d/d builds that just got an update but impossible to use right with out this effect) is not acting like an aura. It still has its when your hit effect but it is not triggering ele trates as well as not working with runes. I understand it maybe an under repented class set up in gw2 but its very much part of the game at its core and NEEDS to be fixed on the lines of "game braking" effects from an update.

I get this game has moved to "pet project" levels as in if your not playing the game type or class that the devs seems to be working on your going to be waiting some time for an update or even on communication about your game type / class but still this is not right way to run a game and the gw2 community IS part of the problem. There realy needs to be a movement of ppl looking out side of there content bubbles for both the player base and the devs with out that much your just waiting for your content to be the next thing or not to be the next thing over and over.

Here let me show the best example of the problem

Bug Fixes:

Eternal Coliseum: Removed a shortcut to the Field (middle) capture point from the Red Base.Engineer—Gyro Skills: Fixed a bug that prevented several of these skills from working underwater.Engineer—Jump Shot: Fixed a bug that could prevent this skill from going on cooldown when it was used on some inclines.Thief—Steal: Fixed an issue in which Steal's cooldown would not be appropriately reduced by the Sleight of Hand or Swindler's Equilibrium traits.Warrior—Banners: Fixed a bug that could prevent banners from appearing in certain circumstances.

This took days for a fix most of witch are not game braking for the classes. Its that these classes are better repented by the devs and gw2 communally so they get fixed far sooner then the leasers. There bugs where not even that massive for the game types as something like missing out fire aura for the ele class. If your fire aura dose not act like an aure for ele you effect at least 5 trates the main means of making auras from ele and the very effect that is only aimed at fire arua it self. These are not nearly as game braking but where fixed way before a lesser class of ele this is just not right.

@"sephiroth.4217" said:My DD Tempest relied on 4 Fire Auras to proc much needed traits to survive.Most of my aura access was fire too.

Tempest is designed around auras and yet aura is bugged?

I hope it gets fixed asap.

Its much more then that its the leaps and the only type of field ele can use with these leaps (dagger and sword) is fire. It cuts the legs out under any type of aura build hard on ele. It is game braking not to have fire aura work right.

I am starting to be of the mind that this was intended and the "aura name changes" was just an excuse for why there was a bug. More then likely it was just a trick of programing to let dark aura and chouse aura work as auras. For all we know becuse there are no "known" bugs from an balance patch that added what seems to be more bugs then real updates. There just nothing from anet at all and they are singled mildly pushing to the next pve content with out fixing the things they are braking.

@Mini Crinny.6190 said:Why post in Ele subforum? It's more likely to be seen on Reddit rather than the Official Guild Wars 2 Forums

I do not have a reddit account and it was moved to the ele subforums because i used ele as an example.

Still fire aura not fixed and it comply messed up the roll out of the dagger update.

I am starting to come to the mind that this forms needs to stop posting about any thing else but the fire aura bug. There is nothing that can be added to the game or changed to the ele class that will overcome anet forgetting about this bug.