Theory of Ad Infinitum

Hi guys, im in the process of crafting the legendary backpiece 'Ad Infinitum', and i have almost completed collection 3 (just need the research book). I have two questions:

The first question is for ad infinitum collection 4, how do i unlock 'theory of ad infinitum'?

wiki says:"Talking to Kelvei, the Legendary Observer after crafting Unbound.The item can be acquired only if the Legendary Backpack: Ad Infinitum collection hasn't been unlocked and if the item is not in inventory."

I dont understand line 2 (in bold). Can someone please explain to me. thanks a lot

Question 2:Charged Archdiviner's Mallet collection

wiki says:"The opening you will need to jump into is located in the central room of Thaumanova Reactor. If the hole is blocked by a forcefield, you will need to use a Matrix Cube Key on the nearby console to remove it. You will receive the Charged Archdiviner's Mallet as you land on the platform with the Defeat the misplaced steam ogre event."

To unlock the charged Archdiviner's Mallet, do i need to simply jump into the Thamanova reactor after unlocking with the matrix cube key? do i need to the "the defeat the misplaced steam ogre event too??

Thanks a lot

The mallet thing is from a minor event after fire elemental in Metrica Province. It involves collecting the matrix key from a few places around the building with the forcefield in it. Beat fire elemental, run south, open force field, get teleported up to platform, beat steam ogre, open chest.

Q1 : Talk to Kelvei; the asuran infront with Ad Infinitum, after completing Unbound to obtain "an item (book)" to start Stage 4's collection.

Q2 :

do i need to the "the defeat the misplaced steam ogre event too??Optional, if I remember correctly. Interact with an object after obtaining the "hammer" at one of the platform's corner.

Take the Archdiviner's Mallet from his remains at the top of the Cliffside Fractal. Jump into the middle of the exploded Thaumanova Reactor in Metrica Province to charge it. Open the forcefield with the matrix key after charging it (Fire Ele) event as Metasynaptic.1093 said.

@"Anatolian Turk.4057" said:Hi guys, im in the process of crafting the legendary backpiece 'Ad Infinitum', and i have almost completed collection 3 (just need the research book). I have two questions:

The first question is for ad infinitum collection 4, how do i unlock 'theory of ad infinitum'?

wiki says:"Talking to Kelvei, the Legendary Observer after crafting Unbound.The item can be acquired only if the Legendary Backpack: Ad Infinitum collection hasn't been unlocked and if the item is not in inventory."

I dont understand line 2 (in bold). Can someone please explain to me. thanks a lotThat's simply an information that you can unlock the last tier only once (and craft legendary only once), even though you can craft more than one precursor.

Question 2:Charged Archdiviner's Mallet collection

wiki says:"The opening you will need to jump into is located in the central room of Thaumanova Reactor. If the hole is blocked by a forcefield, you will need to use a Matrix Cube Key on the nearby console to remove it. You will receive the Charged Archdiviner's Mallet as you land on the platform with the Defeat the misplaced steam ogre event."

To unlock the charged Archdiviner's Mallet, do i need to simply jump into the Thamanova reactor after unlocking with the matrix cube key? do i need to the "the defeat the misplaced steam ogre event too??As far as i remember, you don't need to do the event. It's still safer to do it after Fire Elemental, alongside the zerg (just get a key, say that you have one, and people will follow you), because the event can still spawn if noone did it within the last hour, and that would make charging the mallet a bit more problematic.Although i suppose you could just solo the champ in such a case. Or just be very fast.(from what i remember, i think you do need to interact with something in here, just jumping down may not be enough)

Edit: remember, that you do need the mallet from Cliffside Fractal first