Crafting anomaly -- Is this For Real??

I started crafting, at the lowest level of course.Soon, I found myself at Novice level 49.Here, everything after I finished doing all I could,

Everything is either Grey or Red.

No recipes left that will give me XP for progression,

and all the others are red until level 50..

So, I'm stuck here at 49, no advancement from all grey recipes,and cannot get to 50 to do the red ones.

Nothing in between, no greens, blues, etc.

What do I do now???

@"Deimos.4263" said:There are likely recipes you can "discover" on the discovery tab that you have not yet unlocked.

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:The biggest boosts to crafting XP come from discovering (anvil tab). Start there.

@"Linken.6345" said:As Deimos said its discovering new recipies that give you the exp mate.

+3

Crafts are specifically designed that you won't be able to level them to the next Tier without using the "Discovery" panel. This is the panel where you combine various parts to create new ones, which then gets added to your normal craft list.

Hint all weapons and armor, and even most jewels follows a similar pattern of: rune/sigil + part1 + part2 = finished product once you see this you can pretty much get way past the level just doing that with everything you have available.

The only exception to the good advice already posted is crafting as Scribe. There is a "soft limit" on what you can craft by the different guild hall evolutions of the Tavern and the War Room. If you have a guild hall will upgrades, you should be able to create all scribing stuff for XP to never hit a dead end.