PvP Future 2019

woodsnico.7426

Hello to all the users and developers of GW2, first of all I would like to congratulate the developers for making a great game very structured in combat, dynamics and solid graphics, noticed after playing for several years that the PVP of GW2 needs without a doubt new modes, new maps since we are in the era where the player vs. player combat has become more demanding in innovation, I hope and the GW2 developers are planning a future for what is the PvP, from my point of view they need to take new ways to increase the number of players per game with new modes, GW2 has great potential to continue growing as an MMO to be crowned as a leader in MMO of gameplay and entertainment, ArenaNet must understand that we are in new times where the player vs player combat is innovating as in other titles with this I do not want them to think that the game can turn into something commercial like other titles as a battle royale mode but you have to keep in mind that you need innovation in PvP and PvE, I think that PvE does not fill veteran players enough, the WvW is very low in playability since it is not structured from my point of view since you always have to go in a ZERG or accompanied by other players like the objectives that have to be done in the WvW are too basic, remember that this is only a point of view of a player I hope and ArenaNet promotes the game with new marketing strategies and new modes Innovative for PVP, I believe that the veteran community of GW2 wants a change to be able to see our game again as it was in its launch from the beginning, remember that GW2 is one of the best MMO in the market competes in the industry at a high level, I think that no one of us players would like to see this game at a level where it was lost due to lack of innovation and new marketing strategies, I understand that it is hard work for the developers to innovate in a community as solid as GW2 is but they have to risk and put themselves on the list as the number one MMO.

@woodsnico.7426 said:Hello to all the users and developers of GW2, first of all I would like to congratulate the developers for making a great game very structured in combat, dynamics and solid graphics, noticed after playing for several years that the PVP of GW2 needs without a doubt new modes, new maps since we are in the era where the player vs. player combat has become more demanding in innovation, I hope and the GW2 developers are planning a future for what is the PvP, from my point of view they need to take new ways to increase the number of players per game with new modes, GW2 has great potential to continue growing as an MMO to be crowned as a leader in MMO of gameplay and entertainment, ArenaNet must understand that we are in new times where the player vs player combat is innovating as in other titles with this I do not want them to think that the game can turn into something commercial like other titles as a battle royale mode but you have to keep in mind that you need innovation in PvP and PvE, I think that PvE does not fill veteran players enough, the WvW is very low in playability since it is not structured from my point of view since you always have to go in a ZERG or accompanied by other players like the objectives that have to be done in the WvW are too basic, remember that this is only a point of view of a player I hope and ArenaNet promotes the game with new marketing strategies and new modes Innovative for PVP, I believe that the veteran community of GW2 wants a change to be able to see our game again as it was in its launch from the beginning, remember that GW2 is one of the best MMO in the market competes in the industry at a high level, I think that no one of us players would like to see this game at a level where it was lost due to lack of innovation and new marketing strategies, I understand that it is hard work for the developers to innovate in a community as solid as GW2 is but they have to risk and put themselves on the list as the number one MMO.

You ever hear of tabs and paragraph breaks?

@"woodsnico.7426" said:Hello to all the users and developers of GW2, first of all I would like to congratulate the developers for making a great game very structured in combat, dynamics and solid graphics, noticed after playing for several years that the PVP of GW2 needs without a doubt new modes, new maps since we are in the era where the player vs. player combat has become more demanding in innovation, I hope and the GW2 developers are planning a future for what is the PvP, from my point of view they need to take new ways to increase the number of players per game with new modes, GW2 has great potential to continue growing as an MMO to be crowned as a leader in MMO of gameplay and entertainment, ArenaNet must understand that we are in new times where the player vs player combat is innovating as in other titles with this I do not want them to think that the game can turn into something commercial like other titles as a battle royale mode but you have to keep in mind that you need innovation in PvP and PvE, I think that PvE does not fill veteran players enough, the WvW is very low in playability since it is not structured from my point of view since you always have to go in a ZERG or accompanied by other players like the objectives that have to be done in the WvW are too basic, remember that this is only a point of view of a player I hope and ArenaNet promotes the game with new marketing strategies and new modes Innovative for PVP, I believe that the veteran community of GW2 wants a change to be able to see our game again as it was in its launch from the beginning, remember that GW2 is one of the best MMO in the market competes in the industry at a high level, I think that no one of us players would like to see this game at a level where it was lost due to lack of innovation and new marketing strategies, I understand that it is hard work for the developers to innovate in a community as solid as GW2 is but they have to risk and put themselves on the list as the number one MMO.

+1You are one of too many concern player who want the best for the game: i completely understand all of what you said. You are right about many thing including Gw2 having great potential. Unfortunately, Anet had 6 years+ to turn the game around but refused to.

81.jpg

@Burnfall.9573 said:

@"woodsnico.7426" said:Hello to all the users and developers of GW2, first of all I would like to congratulate the developers for making a great game very structured in combat, dynamics and solid graphics, noticed after playing for several years that the PVP of GW2 needs without a doubt new modes, new maps since we are in the era where the player vs. player combat has become more demanding in innovation, I hope and the GW2 developers are planning a future for what is the PvP, from my point of view they need to take new ways to increase the number of players per game with new modes, GW2 has great potential to continue growing as an MMO to be crowned as a leader in MMO of gameplay and entertainment, ArenaNet must understand that we are in new times where the player vs player combat is innovating as in other titles with this I do not want them to think that the game can turn into something commercial like other titles as a battle royale mode but you have to keep in mind that you need innovation in PvP and PvE, I think that PvE does not fill veteran players enough, the WvW is very low in playability since it is not structured from my point of view since you always have to go in a ZERG or accompanied by other players like the objectives that have to be done in the WvW are too basic, remember that this is only a point of view of a player I hope and ArenaNet promotes the game with new marketing strategies and new modes Innovative for PVP, I believe that the veteran community of GW2 wants a change to be able to see our game again as it was in its launch from the beginning, remember that GW2 is one of the best MMO in the market competes in the industry at a high level, I think that no one of us players would like to see this game at a level where it was lost due to lack of innovation and new marketing strategies, I understand that it is hard work for the developers to innovate in a community as solid as GW2 is but they have to risk and put themselves on the list as the number one MMO.

+1You are one of too many concern player who want the best for the game: i completely understand all of what you said. You are right about many thing including Gw2 having great potential. Unfortunately, Anet had 6 years+ to turn the game around but refused to.

81.jpg

This... it is not the game that is dead...I feel it is a company policy issue... and I feel (fear) it will not change

@Burnfall.9573 said:

81.jpg

It's weird how they failed e sports so just said fuck it lets forget the game mode exists... there's still so much potential here and is still imo among the best action PvP in top MMOs, just the fun of it from a mechanical perspective. It just needs some actual attention from them.

• 1 month later...