Legendary GS Exordium

NICENIKESHOE.7128

@MrForz.1953 said:

@Quadox.7834 said:Played the game since 2013 and have 0 legendaries, feelsbadman. Sponsor me please.

:o Not even a gen 1?

Nope

You need a fashion wars coach :P

Legendaries rarely scream "fashion". Only a select few do.

Aye that's why you need a coach to be flashy and fashionable :P

@NICENIKESHOE.7128 said:

@Quadox.7834 said:Played the game since 2013 and have 0 legendaries, feelsbadman. Sponsor me please.

Nope

Aye that's why you need a coach to be flashy and fashionable :P

Mostly I need a large bag of gold though.

@MrForz.1953 said:

Nope

Every legendary screams fashion, you just need to build your character around them.

oyHCKFe.jpg

ea4fBwO.jpg

And as a mesmer you can do stuff like this.

5gVEssz.jpg

@mortrialus.3062 said:

Nope

Every legendary screams fashion, you just need to build your character around them.

Well, let's agree to disagree then. The use of this scepter was nice though.

@MrForz.1953 said:

Nope

Well, let's agree to disagree then. The use of this scepter was nice though.

They all can be used as a fashion piece, but I agree that some of them are plain ugly af.

@mortrialus.3062 said:

@"Daniel Handler.4816" said:
longer Exordium teaser. In addition to the typical throwing animation legendaries receive, it also has an effect for mind stab.

i NEEEEEED IT

It's ugly imo but I still want it for the animation, wish sunrise gave golden mesmer animations for gs, would be dope. Pink is so unversatile.

@Quadox.7834 said:

longer Exordium teaser. In addition to the typical throwing animation legendaries receive, it also has an effect for mind stab.

i NEEEEEED IT

It's ugly imo but I still want it for the animation, wish sunrise gave golden mesmer animations for gs, would be dope. Pink is so unversatile.

It's the way around for me, the animations, particularly the autos are so ugly. All it reminds me is of toys kids used to have similar to this. https://i1.wp.com/www.bambinomanly.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/pastelconicalstacker.jpg?zoom=2&fit=800%2C1058&ssl=1

@Lincolnbeard.1735 said:

i NEEEEEED IT

It's the way around for me, the animations, particularly the autos are so ugly. All it reminds me is of toys kids used to have similar to this.

No yeah I agree the animations are ugly, I just want it because it has a mesmer unique animation at all! ;)

@"Levetty.1279" said:I was going to make a joke about how, since it looks Mesmer themed and is being shown off by a Mesmer, people will say its proof that Mesmer is Anet's favourite class but people are already doing that.

Just show them the unique necromancer animations. It looks like there is going to be multiple types of unique animations for the weapon.

SDBbitI.png

lg01BpR.png