Extending the No Down State event for a second week?

ozzeh.7398

@MithranArkanere.8957 said:

@Ferus.3165 said:i'd like to see a 100% berserker or 100% marauder stats for everyone week :D!

Let's make it everyone minstrel instead. Also, temporarily replace all food effects with those of Omnomberry Bread and all enhancements with Bountiful Maintenance Oil while they are in WvW.

that would be boring because everyone would be immortal

@Ferus.3165 said:

@Ferus.3165 said:i'd like to see a 100% berserker or 100% marauder stats for everyone week :D!

Let's make it everyone minstrel instead. Also, temporarily replace all food effects with those of Omnomberry Bread and all enhancements with Bountiful Maintenance Oil while they are in WvW.

that would be boring because everyone would be immortalYeah. Too much healing resetting fights back to start. We need some attrition so damage builds up and people stop resetting.So that could also add an effect that gives 80% reduction to all healing.

Better still, cap all damage received to so it's impossible to lose more than 1/3 of one's health per second or heal more than 1/5 of one's life every 3 seconds.

Maybe also test an effect that would get added to certain skills, that reduces max HP little by little, and that can't be removed and doesn't reset until leaving combat. Like a hardcore version of GW1's deep wound that instead reducing HP by 20% all at once, it chips away at max health so people stop healing themselves to 100%.

im going with no i hate no downed state weeks although id be open to no mount week or others type golem rush although i dislike it too. i dont mind that they do this stuff but dont over do it. i want to try the bloody bloodlust week that someone stated once prob wont like it. maybe a king of the runes where teams compete to capture all the ruins with a special chest or something week

@ozzeh.7398 said:I think we should consider extended the No Down State event for a second week. This could potentially give some servers a different experience with the event if their server switches tiers. Realizing that some people hate the event and others love it, I expect mixed opinions on the idea, but I wanted to throw it out there anyway.

extend the number of ppl who stay away from wvw ...hmmmm let me guess u play a ranged burst class Ranger perhaps?

@Etterwyn.5263 said:

@Dawdler.8521 said:Oh oh no dodge week then?

i think thats a bit too extreme to happen. maybe something like : 4 base dodge rolls but half the base endurance gain. this would increase the amount of dodges you can 'burst' yet will reduce overall dodge uptime over a longer fight.

Maybe Endurance only recharges out of combat?

how about press only 1111111 week we can dumb the game more down easily

@"Clownmug.8357" said:Nah, I'm already tired of "havok" groups running burst builds and focusing on unorganized players to insta-gib one by one. Also I'm starting to think I liked it better when most scrapper players were just face-tanking healbots rather than face-tanking condi roamers.

So wait, the better more organized group wins and how is that a problem?

@DragonSlayer.1087 said:How bout no damage week? we just run around waving at each other.

Mounts already do this.