[DaD] Dungeons Aren't Dead

Some of you like me, still like to run dungeons, be it for fun, tokens or gold. Some of you like me, grow tired of waiting on lfg for what feels like an eternity just to run your favorite dungeon.

What if I told you that not only are there more people than you think that still enjoy running dungeons, that not only are they running meta builds and just breezing through, but that I have gathered some of them under one flag?

Welcome to DaD. With your help we will keep growing each and every day, and while you wait on lfg, post on guildchat which dungeon you are trying to do, and you will get at least one of us online who wants to do the same dungeon as much as you do.

Don't quite remember how the path goes, which are the fastest paths or where to stack for maximum efficiency? just run a few with us and you'll be running speed groups of your own in no time.

There is no repping, no applications, no guild meetings, we will never ask a copper from you. All you need to have is one character at least at level 80. Contact myself Nandor the Stampede.1593 or Jaramiya.5160 for a guild invite.

• 2 weeks later...