POWER REAPER 31.809K

Methuselah.4376

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snowcrows finally updated, and is showing reapers at 31193, which is a significant improvement over their previous 29kI noticed they list the sigil of accuracy for gs as already spoken about.They use soul eater over decimate defenses as expected. But with the listed rotation I paid notice to that warhorn 5 isnt used at all. So it seems to me that the only choice for offhand is wether you need breakbar damage or boonrip. Otherwise they do not matter.

@LucianDK.8615 said:Snowcrows finally updated, and is showing reapers at 31193, which is a significant improvement over their previous 29kI noticed they list the sigil of accuracy for gs as already spoken about.They use soul eater over decimate defenses as expected. But with the listed rotation I paid notice to that warhorn 5 isnt used at all. So it seems to me that the only choice for offhand is wether you need breakbar damage or boonrip. Otherwise they do not matter.

I think that they used the most consistant DPS build. Not something that does rely on crit-luck (even though it's still not crit-maxed)

Snowcrows version:basis critchance: 61.62%Fury: 20%Banner: 4.76%Spotter: 4.76%

That's 91.14% critchance (86.38% without spotter)

Vs berserker version:Basis: 50,67Fury: 20Banner: 4.76Spotter: 4.76

= 80,1% (75,43% without spotter)

But we have to keep in mind, that we are critcapped in shroud anyways.

Using the snowcrows version is only good I think, if you can guarantee, that you only go into shroud, while on axe/warhorn.

Gonna go test the burst of the reaper this evening. Rotation wise you would be on GS while being in shroud for the opening burst. If you follow snowcrows guide.