xxxxxxxxxx

Nice thread: good overview what classes (rev,fb,scourge,scrapper,holo + rampage of warr) are broken currently.Glad you agree with me that those should get nerfed.

I'd swap fb with spellbreaker, tho.Way easier to play without a sb than without a fb.

@dominik.9721 said:Nice thread: good overview what classes (rev,fb,scourge,scrapper,holo + rampage of warr) are broken currently.Glad you agree with me that those should get nerfed.

I'd swap fb with spellbreaker, tho.Way easier to play without a sb than without a fb.

firebrand became a punchbag, while SB rampage can 2shot you. So i feel it is pretty accurate.

@dDuff.3860 said:

@dominik.9721 said:Nice thread: good overview what classes (rev,fb,scourge,scrapper,holo + rampage of warr) are broken currently.Glad you agree with me that those should get nerfed.

firebrand became a punchbag, while SB rampage can 2shot you. So i feel it is pretty accurate.

A punchbag that currently facerolls teamfights with duable Rev and who will be even more broken when Rev and holo dmg gets adjusted.

@Flandre.2870 said:

@Yannir.4132 said:Looks about right. It's just missing 8/9 Core classes.

Because you'd never want to pick them over the elite specs. Thief is an exception.

I'd pick Core Guard over DH any day. Makes no sense to exclude Core Guard if you include DH. It is currently just a downgrade of Core in PvP.On the other hand, I wouldn't pick Core Guard over any class which is more or less in the same role.

@dominik.9721 said:

A punchbag that currently facerolls teamfights with duable Rev and who will be even more broken when Rev and holo dmg gets adjusted.

Recently, I've been doing ATs without firebrand and with second scourge instead, We've facerolled every other team so far. Ones with FB on the enemy team were much easier. So my experience tells me, you're incorrect.

@dDuff.3860 said:

Recently, I've been doing ATs without firebrand and with second scourge instead, We've facerolled every other team so far. Ones with FB on the enemy team were much easier. So my experience tells me, you're incorrect.

So it's not broken because you won against it with two other broken classes? Flawless.And what teams you won against?Vin aeone at 4am?

@dDuff.3860 said:

It' like if poison and boon strip counters fb

@dominik.9721 said:

So it's not broken because you won against it with two other broken classes? Flawless.And what teams you won against?Vin aeone at 4am?No, prime time ATs only, and I'm speaking from the position of winning potentially good teams in tryhard mode.
Other than that, we're not speaking of broken/not broken, don't see the reason for being so toxic, we're speaking of firebrand being an A tier, rather than S tier, because of several reasons. The point is, you just sit on FB's face and snowball everything else after it dies. With FB against FB, it comes to which one dies first.

EDIT: If you're curious, you can also check my last vod with this setup in another prime time daily AT, where we were trying to confirm that it wasn't a luck.

@"Flandre.2870" said:All i do in this game besides pve is log in for ATs so this won't represent ranked but there you go since no one asked for it.yd2JfQI.png

Spellbreaker down 2, holo up 1, soulbeast up 1.

Spellbreaker from experience has trouble hard carrying. Since it is melee only, fast classes can kite make sb waste time, even if the sb is a better player (holo/soulbeast/mesmer notably).

Holo (static discharge) has exceptional range damage which is harder to kite. In addition, it is one of two classes whose meta build can launch downed bodies to prevent a res. This lets you focus squishy targets and ignore the support without suffering from the mercy res. It also lets you fully bleed enemies by knocking them off node after downing them.

Soulbeast is an exceptional 1v1 class and is very fast. It feels like the ideal homepoint class. Fast enough to prevent decaps and with ranged damage to provide value at mid without dropping into the melee.

Fb is generally not as interesting anymore. Almost feels like the pure support role is non viable. I feel I would rather have a harrier fb with a reaper in the teamfight than support and scourge.

@dDuff.3860 said:

So it's not broken because you won against it with two other broken classes? Flawless.And what teams you won against?Vin aeone at 4am?No, prime time ATs only, and I'm speaking from the position of winning potentially good teams in tryhard mode.
Other than that, we're not speaking of broken/not broken, don't see the reason for being so toxic, we're speaking of firebrand being an A tier, rather than S tier, because of several reasons. The point is, you just sit on FB's face and snowball everything else after it dies. With FB against FB, it comes to which one dies first.

EDIT: If you're curious, you can also check my last vod with this setup in another prime time daily AT, where we were trying to confirm that it wasn't a luck.

Im still 100% sure the wintrade-crew-comp with fb is way better than any other comp without fb but with sb.

Your wins just prove my point that the only thing that competes with fb comps are comps that consists out of broken (duable scourge+Rev) stuff as well.

@"Flandre.2870" said:All i do in this game besides pve is log in for ATs so this won't represent ranked but there you go since no one asked for it.yd2JfQI.png

I'll Push Holo Up 1 along with Soul Beast, Regardless if this is based on AT only. Their Dps/Mobility is pretty insane overall. I would Also Move Mirage Up 1 tier Both Power And Mantra Condi Mirage is still solid in NA for Rank/At's.

Everything else seems pretty solid.

I would move holo and FB to S. Move would soul beast to A. berserker, to C. Mirage to C. Tempest to lol. I would put core guardian at C. Every other core build, except thief to lol.

@otto.5684 said:

@"Flandre.2870" said:All i do in this game besides pve is log in for ATs so this won't represent ranked but there you go since no one asked for it.
yd2JfQI.png

I would move holo and FB to S. Move would soul beast to A. berserker, to C. Mirage to C. Tempest to lol. I would put core guardian at C. Every other core build, except thief to lol.

Daredevil to lol