If we aren't going to get Auto At's for teams to play in.... — Guild Wars 2 Forums

If we aren't going to get Auto At's for teams to play in....

zoopop.5630zoopop.5630 Member ✭✭✭✭

Can we At least shave the hours down from 5 to maybe 2 and half hours? Every 5 hours is a bit to long.... We can reduce the QP and Gold given if need be but please can we do something about the 5 hour wait for a new tournament?

Comments

• sephiroth.4217sephiroth.4217 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 7, 2019

+1 to 2 hours.
    What it is now doesn't fit into my work and family schedule.

Im hoping Swiss delivery will be soon as it sounds like we wouldnt need to fit into specific schedules.

• zoopop.5630zoopop.5630 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Ben Phongluangtham.1065 any feedback about this?

• Chunsu.5281Chunsu.5281 Member ✭✭

@zoopop.5630 said:
    Can we At least shave the hours down from 5 to maybe 2 and half hours? Every 5 hours is a bit to long.... We can reduce the QP and Gold given if need be but please can we do something about the 5 hour wait for a new tournament?

Are you trying to make Aeon a millionaire ? ;)

• Ario.8964Ario.8964 Member ✭✭✭✭

Current schedule is highly inconvenient for people who don't have a ton of time to invest into the game waiting around for AT's. I would really enjoy more frequent tournies and more emphasis throughout PvP on team play in general. Split Queues if you have to, but get rid of this solo/duo only garbage. If the game and matchmaking is going to be as terrible as it is all the time, at least let me suffer through it while playing with friends.

• TorQ.7041TorQ.7041 Member ✭✭✭

@Ario.8964 said:
    Current schedule is highly inconvenient for people who don't have a ton of time to invest into the game waiting around for AT's. I would really enjoy more frequent tournies and more emphasis throughout PvP on team play in general. Split Queues if you have to, but get rid of this solo/duo only garbage. If the game and matchmaking is going to be as terrible as it is all the time, at least let me suffer through it while playing with friends.

But. What if you have now friends :( and only play solo q

• Yannir.4132Yannir.4132 Member ✭✭✭✭

EU and NA really should have separate schedules. Most people play the game in the evening, that's when the AT's should be for each region respectively.

• Mbelch.9028Mbelch.9028 Member ✭✭✭✭

Love the idea. I can make maybe 1-2 ATs per week, and I really like doing them. I work, have a family and have other hobbies. But I really wish I could make more, and perhaps that the tourneys as a whole took a bit less time.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.