how is it possible? how do I rank if this is matchmaking?

This is radical, but would it be beneficial at this point to just do away with separate Ranked/Unranked queues? That would help bring the entire PvP population together, allowing the matchmaking system to function better (because more people in one system), and possibly reduce queue times as well. For practice, experiments, and casual fun there are still custom arenas.

I started in t2 gold, and thanks to some donkeys I lost 15 matches in a row during the weekend, and ended up in t3 silver, then after the weekend I came back up to t3 gold. Just avoid playing during the weekend like the plague, weekend players are evil and will destroy your rating with stupidity. I literally had a team where all a guy did was go far and die to the same person the whole match.

Also in gold people will willingly sacrifice themselves. Grade A commit suicide (1v4) for no reason and when you yell at them about it, they do it again! You can't fight stupid man! You just cant! I've had matches where 4 people would go to home to kill one guy, other matches where the guy kills the guy on point but doesn't cap the point, and this is in ranked! Remember, you can't fight stupid, some people are determined to fail!

@Aridon.8362 said:I started in t2 gold, and thanks to some donkeys I lost 15 matches in a row during the weekend, and ended up in t3 silver, then after the weekend I came back up to t3 gold. Just avoid playing during the weekend like the plague, weekend players are evil and will destroy your rating with stupidity. I literally had a team where all a guy did was go far and die to the same person the whole match.

Also in gold people will willingly sacrifice themselves. Grade A commit suicide (1v4) for no reason and when you yell at them about it, they do it again! You can't fight stupid man! You just cant! I've had matches where 4 people would go to home to kill one guy, other matches where the guy kills the guy on point but doesn't cap the point, and this is in ranked! Remember, you can't fight stupid, some people are determined to fail!

On the other side of the coin, you lost 15 games and the players on the other team won 15 and had a great weekend, and will say ONLY PLAY WEEKENDS there are more noobs to farm!

There is always two sides of the story :)

@James.1065 said:

@Aridon.8362 said:I started in t2 gold, and thanks to some donkeys I lost 15 matches in a row during the weekend, and ended up in t3 silver, then after the weekend I came back up to t3 gold. Just avoid playing during the weekend like the plague, weekend players are evil and will destroy your rating with stupidity. I literally had a team where all a guy did was go far and die to the same person the whole match.

On the other side of the coin, you lost 15 games and the players on the other team won 15 and had a great weekend, and will say ONLY PLAY WEEKENDS there are more noobs to farm!

you clearly didn't read everything I wrote.

Take a break after you lose a few games, or play in unranked. IMO losing in 15 rounds in a row is just stupid, climbing takes twice as much time and effort... otherwise you are right matchmaking on weekends is 100 gamble.

@LegendaVagyok.9132 said:

Take a break after you lose a few games, or play in unranked. IMO losing in 15 rounds in a row is just stupid, climbing takes twice as much time and effort... otherwise you are right matchmaking on weekends is 100 gamble.

I mean different people have different experiences, personally I've seen more mindful players in unranked than ranked, but yeah I agree at that point it's best to take a break. I just like the game too much to stop. ;x

@Aridon.8362 said:

you clearly didn't read everything I wrote.

This is what I read:

So what did I miss?

I don't fully understand how matchmaking works with ratings. It seems like there are ways to game the system that I haven't confirmed.

Example:When two people join as a team. One is high ranking (and rightfully so) and the other is not yet ranked or intentionally very low (he's still as good as his partner though). Does the match consist of lower quality players for them to steamroll or do they fight higher ranks? Even if it averaged their ranks they would ideally still be getting easy wins.