Stealth question.

Sleepwalker.1398

@Tayga.3192 said:without taking the stack limit into consideration.how much is the stack limit? because wiki says mesmer stealth works identical to normal stealth just doenst stack with it. normal stealth stacks 5 times, yet i had over 1 min mesmer stealth with 3 mesmers (chronos in that case) spamming stealth skills for a while, so the stack limit has to be over 5.

@Tayga.3192 said:Veil (3s) and you can pass it 3-4 times, 4.5 sec decoy, 9 sec mass invis, 4.5 sec torch, 3 sec signet of midnight. In total 33 seconds or so without taking the stack limit into consideration.

Mimic decoy for 4.5 more. But then again it would still be longer as your cooldowns will be up again.

@Quadox.7834 said:

@Tayga.3192 said:Veil (3s) and you can pass it 3-4 times, 4.5 sec decoy, 9 sec mass invis, 4.5 sec torch, 3 sec signet of midnight. In total 33 seconds or so without taking the stack limit into consideration.

Mimic decoy for 4.5 more. But then again it would still be longer as your cooldowns will be up again.

All of this stealth, minus the seconds used to cast (warmups) and time used to run through the veil.

@MUDse.7623 said:

@Tayga.3192 said:without taking the stack limit into consideration.how much is the stack limit? because wiki says mesmer stealth works identical to normal stealth just doenst stack with it. normal stealth stacks 5 times, yet i had over 1 min mesmer stealth with 3 mesmers (chronos in that case) spamming stealth skills for a while, so the stack limit has to be over 5.

IIRC A couple of mesmer stealth abilities are unique stealths the that don't stack with each other. Granted it has been a year+ Since I last tested stealth stacking to this magnitude. So that may not be the case anymore.