The Living World Season 4 finale, “War Eternal,” arrives on May 14!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Randulf.7614 said:

@"sarkysek.1085" said:I hope the new map is in the Mists!

I've been thinking about that, and isn't it odd that they've not given us the name of the map yet?

The title of the chapter, though... "War Eternal". Were else but the mists would we fight an eternal war? Where else could we find some sort of Eternal Battleground?

Anyone else want to see Kralk wipe out Stonemist Castle as his corpse comes crashing down?

They ruled out a map in the Mists during in one of their Q&A

Otherwise, yes that would be quite funny to see

My guess is we’ll get an overland map with rifts and the story may take place by going through the rifts into the Mists. They’ve been make some emphasis on the rifts as of late which leads me to believe it’d go in that direction.

Wow, that was quite a somber or melanchonic trailer; the mood, dialogues, music and all. Given the situation and past event, not too surprisng but imho an interesting change of pace (before the PC jumps back in action). (...)"but possibly the end of the beginning" >insert mysterious tv series drum sounds<

New map... NO NAME. hmmm okay. Will just say that it's in the continuation of the end of lws4e5... we already saw everything with the mount/greatsword trailer so it's fine. Sorry i'm not emotionnal more apathtical when watching the trailer, and also I like kralky so.... I'm just excited to discover the end for him.Curious of knowing how many troops we lost. Kudo on the feels, reminded me ABITS trailer.

@"Randulf.7614" said:"For it may be that death is not the end"

You so missed a chance for a fade to black and Emperor Joko cackling ;)

It's kinda hard to cackle when you've passed through a dragon's digestive tract. Did you mean crackle? ;)

I'm very pleasantly surprised that it's next week, looking forward to it!

@Blocki.4931 said:

@White Kitsunee.4620 said:The trailer is Making it hard to believe aureane won't be revived in some way.

Since that's the popular theory it's very easy to just bait everyone into thinking that :) Personally I'm not so sure anymore. But there are a couple other suspicious things, like not giving us the name of the map.

@"Urud.4295" said:Very nice trailer, I liked it!And thanks for the confirmation: death is not the end, but a new beginning... Aurene is gonna be awakened \0/

I think Aurene's death has transformed her into something beyond. Like Glint, she has entered a state beyond life and will play her part from there. She will never be revived and will never really be our Aurene again. She has gone past us.

That about how ele feel about there fire aura right now (and the class over all).

So are they going to barry the body that kind of weird to just have it there with every one doing things.I hope there a new combo and food and oil!

@Lillis.9473 said:

@White Kitsunee.4620 said:The trailer is Making it hard to believe aureane won't be revived in some way.

Since that's the popular theory it's very easy to just bait everyone into thinking that :) Personally I'm not so sure anymore. But there are a couple other suspicious things, like not giving us the name of the map.

@"Urud.4295" said:Very nice trailer, I liked it!And thanks for the confirmation: death is not the end, but a new beginning... Aurene is gonna be awakened \0/

I think Aurene's death has transformed her into something beyond. Like Glint, she has entered a state beyond life and will play her part from there. She will never be revived and will never really be our Aurene again. She has gone past us.

I read up in here that it could open up a new legend for Revenant, and I must say "Scion" as an elite specialization for Revenant would be hype like hell! I believe that is how Heralds came to be too?

@DigiQWill.6378 said:

I read up in here that it could open up a new legend for Revenant, and I must say "Scion" as an elite specialization for Revenant would be hype like hell! I believe that is how Heralds came to be too?

While I can see how many people would ask for Aurene as the Scion legend, i can also see why another lot of people would be angry with it.I can imagine people being angry with an uninspired or repeat legend.I think the revenant has better options that may tie better in the old world, and the new one to come.Heck, I’d pay a rib for an underwater legend