Diviners gear with healing power instead of concentration

Giving up all your damage to heal isn't fun - just like giving up all your damage to be a buff bot wasn't fun and you added diviners gear to change tihs.

Please add diviner's gear for healers that gives healing instead of concentration from the final episode of LS4. Thank you.

@Shiyo.3578 said:Giving up all your damage to heal isn't fun - just like giving up all your damage to be a buff bot wasn't fun and you added diviners gear to change tihs.

Please add diviner's gear for healers that gives healing instead of concentration from the final episode of LS4. Thank you.

So ... just mix berserker/zealots ... DONE

@Shiyo.3578 said:Giving up all your damage to heal isn't fun - just like giving up all your damage to be a buff bot wasn't fun and you added diviners gear to change tihs.

Except there is almost no healing slot for challenging content which does not also require boons (in fractals or raids, no other content really matters for such optimization). So cutting out boon duration is of little use, unless the base boon duration of the class is very high (which is a strong indicator that it's unbalanced) in which case you can run berserker gear for more damage.

The recommendation to use Harrier's is the best you will get, and makes the most sense currently. If you are good enough on a healer to provide more damage, then drop the one healing slot in raids (to solo healer instead of duo), or run without a healer in fractals. Both also options which are being run by skilled players. Otherwise it's barely worth the 1-3k more damage in a PUG setting.

@"Shiyo.3578" said:Plague doctors gear has literally no use in any situation in the game. Why can't we add healer gear for diviners if we can add plague dotors? I don't care if "its not good!", neither is 75% of the stat combos they add to the game.

And why should we ask for bad combinations when we can ask for the good ones instead?

@Shiyo.3578 said:

@"Its Nerfing Time.1495" said:
No precision, no ferocity.@Obtena.7952 said:So ... just mix berserker/zealots ... DONELess stat points than 4 stat gear.

That's not really a reason to request a new stat prefix. The combination of stats you are looking for is some mix of berserker/zealots. Why would we need a whole separate stat set when we have combos that give us what we want already? If anything, we have MORE flexibility when we mix and match stats than just get handed a fixed prefix. If anything, we should be hoping more for 'odd' prefixes so we can mix and match better, not some combination we can already make.

• 2 weeks later...

@Obtena.7952 said:

No precision, no ferocity.@Obtena.7952 said:So ... just mix berserker/zealots ... DONELess stat points than 4 stat gear.

That's not really a reason to request a new stat prefix. The combination of stats you are looking for is some mix of berserker/zealots. Why would we need a whole separate stat set when we have combos that give us what we want already? If anything, we have MORE flexibility when we mix and match stats than just get handed a fixed prefix. If anything, we should be hoping more for 'odd' prefixes so we can mix and match better, not some combination we can already make.

Why make marauder if we have Berserker and valkyrie. Genious

@Safandula.8723 said:

Why make marauder if we have Berserker and valkyrie. Genious

I dunno ... why? I don't see how that affects what I said at all. Being lazy and not wanting to mix different stat sets isn't a reason to request Anet make redundant prefixes.

@"Obtena.7952" said:

I dunno ... why? I don't see how that affects what I said at all. Being lazy and not wanting to mix different stat sets isn't a reason to request Anet make redundant prefixes.

For some reason you don't seem to understand that 4 stats has more stat points distributed on the gear(thus stronger) than 3.Calling people "lazy" for wanting optimized gear to suit a different build is pretty absurd and ignorant.

@Shiyo.3578 said:

@"Obtena.7952" said:

For some reason you don't seem to understand that 4 stats has more stat points distributed on the gear(thus stronger) than 3.Calling people "lazy" for wanting optimized gear to suit a different build is pretty absurd and ignorant.

No, I understand there are more stats on a 4 set; I also understand that getting a 4 stat set is not necessarily optimizing the mix either. If you want to optimize your healing and direct DPS, then you DON'T want to rely on a 4 stat, fixed set to do that for you ... you WANT to mix appropriate gear prefixes... it's YOU that don't understand. As I already said, if you want more optimization options, you want MORE 3 stat options.

@Cyninja.2954 said:The recommendation to use Harrier's is the best you will get, and makes the most sense currently. If you are good enough on a healer to provide more damage, then drop the one healing slot in raids (to solo healer instead of duo), or run without a healer in fractals. Both also options which are being run by skilled players. Otherwise it's barely worth the 1-3k more damage in a PUG setting.

WvW is a game mode that exists. PvE isn't the only game mode you need to make gear for.

Beserker+Zealot would be a closer match.http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?vFAQFAMSAAgbA-jBhgBAlSQQHAp8TU/BA-ehttp://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?vFAQFAMSAAgbA-jBRmABXo8bCdAAo+DlKBBA-ehttp://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?vFAQFAMSAAgbA-jBBXwAPUCCVHgU1fAo8DA-e

Unfortunately there is no Healing/Power/Ferocity combo so I don't think there is anyway to get closer without adding in another stat to the mix