[EU][PvX] Daemorus [cult] is recruiting returning veterans and new gamers!

Frenzy.8730

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Frenzy,

Returning/new player here. Recently decided to set WoW aside after a decade and a half of high-end raiding that just burned me out. I have played GW2 on and off since its release (never reached max level before now though) and, similar to others, have always dropped it because I'd play alone and just feel lost at what I'm supposed to do and having nobody to do it with.

I'm quite inexperienced when it comes to anything related to endgame content but I'd love to learn and have a good time doing it with the right people. I'd love to join a more friendly atmosphere and one that doesn't squeeze every last ounce of energy out of you during progression :D.

Having said that, I'd love to join your guild from what you've advertised and read on your guild website, of course - if you would have, more or less, a complete and utter noob.

I look forward to hearing from you!Neff

Hi there Neff, thank you for your interest in the guild. Yes, we'd love to have you on board, I'm sure we have plenty of new players in the guild who is willing to play with you and quite a lot of veteran who would be willing to give out advice and direction to play. We're in the EU region so as long as you're on any EU servers, you can play with us regardless. We have members who play on NA region but that's fine if you are, you are still welcomed to join the guild if you'd like to socialize with us ^^ I've sent you a guild invite btw, looking forward to hearing from you in the game :)

Last night 10 brave heroes entered the Spirit Vale to challenge the Vale Guardian head on in our first training raid. After an hour and 4 or 5 restarts, the heroes finally defeated the Vale Guardian and looted its treasures.https://www.instagram.com/p/Bw6jSIvHE7M/

We welcome all players regardless of your knowledge and experience in the game! We want our Abaddon family to grow and progress together as a guild! <3

Bumping up for Abaddon's Sake! We welcome all players regardless of your knowledge and experience in the game! We want our Abaddon family to grow and progress together as a guild! <3 2nd Guild raid training will be next week if you're interested to join, check out our discord for more info in signing up ^^