Dune roller best catapult ever?

there is an exploit to make the roller deal alot more damage than intended, pretty well known but obviously cant give details. report it like many others have done before and hope anet does anything or risk your account in making it public so they got to do something, your choice :3

@MUDse.7623 said:there is an exploit to make the roller deal alot more damage than intended, pretty well known but obviously cant give details. report it like many others have done before and hope anet does anything or risk your account in making it public so they got to do something, your choice :3

Exploit? Fuuu :angry:

Never heard about no exploit with dune roller. Rarely ever see those things camps flippin' all the time no one slots the thing always speedy + invul yaks. Either way if is exploit hope they fix it... I know eotm scorpions function the same way you do like 2k wall dmg on condi/tank but if you full zerk you hit way more.

@Zephyra.4709 said:Never heard about no exploit with dune roller. Rarely ever see those things camps flippin' all the time no one slots the thing always speedy + invul yaks. Either way if is exploit hope they fix it... I know eotm scorpions function the same way you do like 2k wall dmg on condi/tank but if you full zerk you hit way more.

drakkar lake people were using them all the time this weekend, there is something strange with them because they take down walls much faster than they should.

People cleary hack with dune. 1gGuy had to be stomped twice after being downed from still being in dune roller, he said "that's how dune roller works, it haves you and heals you 50% health. What actually happened was he was in down state, stomped the guy but he was still self ressing so had to stomp again

@HazyDaisy.4107 said:All the more reason dune rollers should be subject to seige disablers.

You can reflect their projectiles with skills, unlike catas/trebs.

@DanAlcedo.3281 said:I stll dont understand why its dmg scales with power.

Its worthless on most builds.

It does poor damage anyway. From glass cannon weaver to another glass cannon weaver, autos critted for 1.5k damage.

I agree with most of you, but at this stage, of anet not even publicy agreeing to it being an exploit, I can see people using it as some kind of hidden "gameplay mechanics". If anet won't fix it, and there would be some easy fixes, start accepting it as part of the WvW tactics.

@Spadassin.4076 said:+1 I can name 3 Riverside guild actively using this exploit.

I am farming their roamers on my home map so I don't really mind though... I've made 60+ loot bag yesterday morning ONLY protecting camps.

Yes I am that berserker on JS.

good., hunt them and kill them.Today Kodash starting to use the exploit too. Now usually I have nothing against that server, they never needed to cheat ever. But this is just sad.

AM tried to do it once. Their only upgrade in the camp was dune roller, but it got flipped fast.

I find it amazing how German servers can be so desperate about such irrelevant thing which is ppt, during reset even..on a border full with blobs from each side.

• 2 weeks later...

@aspirine.6852 said:

@Spadassin.4076 said:+1 I can name 3 Riverside guild actively using this exploit.

I am farming their roamers on my home map so I don't really mind though... I've made 60+ loot bag yesterday morning ONLY protecting camps.

Yes I am that berserker on JS.

good., hunt them and kill them.Today Kodash starting to use the exploit too. Now usually I have nothing against that server, they never needed to cheat ever. But this is just sad.

Lel, just because you didnt do it, doesnt mean nobody on your server did, rest assured some sure as hell did. No reason to flame specific servers for it, they all did it 100%