Can We Have A "No Rally Week" Please?

Whiteout.1975

@TinkTinkPOOF.9201 said:

@TinkTinkPOOF.9201 said:While I am almost always solo roaming these days due to work, and as such would never notice, as there is no one with me to rally a larger team, I still would not mind it, as it would at least be a bit of a nerf to it being one sided to larger groups. It will also help with the snowballing effect that happens with it, as its a reward for nothing.

It would also make seldom used revive skills more valuable, as you can't just finish someone to get up a team mate, you either have to win (and revive them after) or use one of those skills to get them back in the fight, which means a CD that can't be used for a while.

It would also stop things like me having to fight a SB twice because an NPC dies.

Hey, a roamer as well (like me)... Very nice B)The
nice
video helps demonstrate not only what you say, but some of that amazin' mentality of some players right at the end there... HA! Hilarious. Gotta love em for a good laugh though <3Also, Thank's for taking the time to comment like others :+1:

Yes, the end I could not have planned better to show the mentality of many people in WvW. It's not their skill level that got them killed (oh no, definitely not that!), nope, best assumption for them is the person is cheating. And it was really a 1vs5, but the engi at the end committed suicide and was a few seconds after I killed the other 4, this was with downstate and rally, it would have been even easier without downstate or rally. I also get mail/PMs after fighting outnumbered like that and winning and get called a "ganker", it's like....Do you even know what that word means? They seem to think "ganking" means them getting killed and that's it.

I had been dueling outside away from the tower and was fighting a pretty good player, the ones in the tower, at the time there was 8 of them, jumped in the fight to gank me, I was almost full CD at the time, so they killed me, after they killed me in a 8vs1, they sieged me and /laughed etc etc. I could tell how bad they were so I ran back, by that time they were already inside and only 5 of them had remained for the tower cap. Which is where the video starts off and why I was corpse jumping.

Funny enough, a few mins later....They came back, best part is the engi alt+F4ing at the end.

Another good example of how face roll most players are in this game, mostly because of how many carry mechanics exist. I like posting these because I am a no downstate supporter and every time someone posts about it they always say I am just a ganker and that people like me are just not good enough to win with downstate. And all my videos are with downstate active.

You only won in the second video because there was a Soulsiege merged with the cata.

@spectrito.8513 said:

@TinkTinkPOOF.9201 said:While I am almost always solo roaming these days due to work, and as such would never notice, as there is no one with me to rally a larger team, I still would not mind it, as it would at least be a bit of a nerf to it being one sided to larger groups. It will also help with the snowballing effect that happens with it, as its a reward for nothing.

It would also make seldom used revive skills more valuable, as you can't just finish someone to get up a team mate, you either have to win (and revive them after) or use one of those skills to get them back in the fight, which means a CD that can't be used for a while.

It would also stop things like me having to fight a SB twice because an NPC dies.

nice
video helps demonstrate not only what you say, but some of that amazin' mentality of some players right at the end there... HA! Hilarious. Gotta love em for a good laugh though <3Also, Thank's for taking the time to comment like others :+1:

Yes, the end I could not have planned better to show the mentality of many people in WvW. It's not their skill level that got them killed (oh no, definitely not that!), nope, best assumption for them is the person is cheating. And it was really a 1vs5, but the engi at the end committed suicide and was a few seconds after I killed the other 4, this was with downstate and rally, it would have been even easier without downstate or rally. I also get mail/PMs after fighting outnumbered like that and winning and get called a "ganker", it's like....Do you even know what that word means? They seem to think "ganking" means them getting killed and that's it.

I had been dueling outside away from the tower and was fighting a pretty good player, the ones in the tower, at the time there was 8 of them, jumped in the fight to gank me, I was almost full CD at the time, so they killed me, after they killed me in a 8vs1, they sieged me and /laughed etc etc. I could tell how bad they were so I ran back, by that time they were already inside and only 5 of them had remained for the tower cap. Which is where the video starts off and why I was corpse jumping.

Funny enough, a few mins later....They came back, best part is the engi alt+F4ing at the end.

Another good example of how face roll most players are in this game, mostly because of how many carry mechanics exist. I like posting these because I am a no downstate supporter and every time someone posts about it they always say I am just a ganker and that people like me are just not good enough to win with downstate. And all my videos are with downstate active.

You only won in the second video because there was a Soulsiege merged with the cata.

LOL. I want that espec, but yes. His title for one of the videos is correct in that they're probably from PvE considering the low ranks, and core specs (I mean the base signet ele only had like 6k hp? Wtf was he wearing blues? Even their auto-attack damage was abysmal! Were any of them full exotic? Totally funny either way). At least the spell breaker lasted longer in the other video. And Dwayna bless that staff tempest meteor showering... Honestly, it makes a case for them having downstate considering they played poorly and it still failed them. I don't even think the holosmith used their photon forge at all? They could have to lept away at least to spare their embarrassment. RIP FA off hours.

D:

@spectrito.8513 said:

nice

I give him props for the dedication.

@GDchiaScrub.3241 said:

nice

LOL. I want that espec, but yes.
His title for one of the videos is correct in that they're probably from PvE
considering the low ranks, and core specs (I mean the base signet ele only had like 6k hp? kitten was he wearing blues? Even their auto-attack damage was abysmal! Were any of them full exotic? Totally funny either way). At least the spell breaker lasted longer in the other video. And Dwayna bless that staff tempest meteor showering... Honestly, it makes a case for them having downstate considering they played poorly and it still failed them. I don't even think the holosmith used their photon forge at all? They could have to lept away at least to spare their embarrassment. RIP FA off hours.

D:

15,515 actually, first hit was a 9,462, which is the highest shield of wrath burst I have even gotten, so he was pure glass.

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:I personally think that a LOT of players believe there should be a change to downstate in some way/shape/form.

Maybe a hybrid solution would be more balanced towards group skill and what players want, than a rally system from downstate, in wich i would love to see a no rally week and see how it would go.

Nota fan of downstate either...due how broken the rally system can work..

@"Alehin.3746" said:"No gate week" would be awesome

@"aspirine.6852" said:How about a no boonshare weekend.

Maybe someday :)I made this post in hopes to create a reasonable starting point of finding balance within the context of "downstate". Not to say that I don't appreciate ideas. But I rather not go down the different roads of "How about" or "What about __ Weekend". Before setting foot on the road already laid for such a specific cause. Thank You.

• 3 months later...