WvW NEW Berserker Roaming Video

Pimpulsiv.3958

@Turk.5460 said:I remember EU smallscale/roaming being full of potatoes, but it's been a while. Are they really still that unaware?With pretty much the sole exception of soulbeast, the overall EU meta is heavily slanted toward power melee dps nowadays... guess how well that works against good warriors for the average random roamer, lol.

@all cheats.3186 said:Man so many people saying its overtuned due to 1 skill lmao, those players are just horrible they dont los, kite, dont even try to use terrain advantage against a warrior.....

The problem is if you make 1 mistake you get chunked for a big amount or maybe even just get downed on the spot.

Overall I like that berserker is a glassier, burstier version of warrior, but the damage definitely feels a tad too much, specially when arc divider requires 2 dodges, a blink or an invuln to be completely avoided while also being an AoE.

Core warr is still more broken than this.

The execution is not perfect (let's face it: berserker is a bit overtuned), but I get ANets intention. Like it should be for any spec berserker has to build around that burst - in contrast core just picks strength, discipline and defense and a utility bar full of invulnerabilities and facerolls everything.

That triple kill was embarrassing. They literally asked for it.

@"KrHome.1920" said:Core warr is still more broken than this.

The execution is not perfect (let's face it: berserker is a bit overtuned), but I get ANets intention. Like it should be for any spec berserker has to build around that burst - in contrast core just picks strength, discipline and defense and a utility bar full of invulnerabilities and facerolls everything.

That triple kill was embarrassing. They literally asked for it.

I'm sorry what utility bar full of invulns? You mean the 1? Oh right, plus Defy Pain which procs at 50% health.

You're mistaken if you think a Core War is facerolling their keybinds, in fact if they want to actually survive properly and sustain against an actual good opponent they would actually kill themselves if they "facerolled" everything. Know what to do if they engage on you with Endure Pain or they double pop it? Kite them. Dodge/blind/block/invuln their burst skills and the 2 CCs they bring.

Fighting Core Warrior is a lesson in "save your cooldowns for the important skills" and no the Warrior is not more "overloaded" with them than literally any other class.

@"Dawdler.8521" said:Haha I hadnt noticed that I was the scrapper in the same 3 kill fight from another point of view, already posted the clip in the thread with complaints about damage, lol. Funny coincidence.

I tried to tell my squaddies not to stack but well...

I appreciate seeing the full fight. Heavily edited roaming vids tend to get a bit stale (for me) because you never know how fights truly go thanks to the edits.

@Shadowcat.2680 said:

@"Dawdler.8521" said:Haha I hadnt noticed that I was the scrapper in the same 3 kill fight from another point of view, already posted the clip in the thread with complaints about damage, lol. Funny coincidence.

I appreciate seeing the full fight. Heavily edited roaming vids tend to get a bit stale (for me) because you never know how fights truly go thanks to the edits.

Whenever I see someone post a roaming montage I just kind of roll my eyes and ignore it, because once you've seen one, you've seen them all. They edit out any fights they don't win easily, and they dub over the whole video with a cringey and/or meme soundtrack.

Dodge, dodge, dodge...... meanwhile count on your calculator how many brain cells does your opponent uses ......evade, enduring pain, quick tea sip......at last finished counting, the answer is NOT ENOUGHF1, enemy doesn't dodge, ayaya, 7k,7k,7k. Thanks for playing, was fun, git gut, lmao.

• 1 month later...

Nice... i love survivability build...can you post your build?.. im a new wvw/casual player.