Make a Statue of Aurene's End

I finished watching the trailer for "War Eternal" and how Aurene's death pose would make a epic statue to have IRL I'm not saying that I didn't like Aurene she was awesome I just saw that pose though and it was pretty epic death pose.. A sleeping Aurene statue would be cool to have in our home instance.

@derd.6413 said:

@Klowdy.3126 said:I'm curious how her dead is cocked back like that. I understand rigor is a thing, but that wears off. It's a great looking pose, but her head should be drooping by now.

because she's a magical crystal dragon

With no power in death. I guess you could always argue magic, but the position of her head has bothered me since it happened, because nothing else we've ever seen about dragons dieing adds up with freezing in time.

@Klowdy.3126 said:

@Klowdy.3126 said:I'm curious how her dead is cocked back like that. I understand rigor is a thing, but that wears off. It's a great looking pose, but her head should be drooping by now.

because she's a magical crystal dragon

With no power in death. I guess you could always argue magic, but the position of her head has bothered me since it happened, because nothing else we've ever seen about dragons dieing adds up with freezing in time.

She's at least partially, maybe mostly, made out of crystal. I wouldn't be surprised if in death she's a lot more solid and inflexible than an animal made of flesh and bone.

@"PlagueParade.7942" said:I finished watching the trailer for "War Eternal" and how Aurene's death pose would make a epic statue to have IRL I'm not saying that I didn't like Aurene she was awesome I just saw that pose though and it was pretty epic death pose.. A sleeping Aurene statue would be cool to have in our home instance.

Thank you for the spoiler while reading posts title :(

@rogermkiihl.1967 said:

@"PlagueParade.7942" said:I finished watching the trailer for "War Eternal" and how Aurene's death pose would make a epic statue to have IRL I'm not saying that I didn't like Aurene she was awesome I just saw that pose though and it was pretty epic death pose.. A sleeping Aurene statue would be cool to have in our home instance.

Spoiler ??

@rogermkiihl.1967 said:

The spoiler would have been in the video. There is also a time limit on walking on eggshells with details, usually ending around the time the next episode releases. You've had months to see what happened, and nothing in that episode was remotely difficult enough to keep you from finishing. Get on it, lol.

@Klowdy.3126 said:

The spoiler would have been in the video. There is also a time limit on walking on eggshells with details, usually ending around the time the next episode releases. You've had months to see what happened, and nothing in that episode was remotely difficult enough to keep you from finishing. Get on it, lol.

I'm aware about what happens if you don't play a game (or episode) or you don't watch you favorite TV show episode. That's why I was avoiding some sectiona in forum, avoiding trailers or any other marketing piece about coming episodes.

I just didn't expect to see it explicitly expose in a thread post. Just it.

PS: it won't ruin my life, don't worry. If would not hurt being a bit more careful next time too.

@rogermkiihl.1967 said:

I'm aware about what happens if you don't play a game (or episode) or you don't watch you favorite TV show episode. That's why I was avoiding some sectiona in forum, avoiding trailers or any other marketing piece about coming episodes.

I just didn't expect to see it explicitly expose in a thread post. Just it.

PS: it won't ruin my life, don't worry. If would not hurt being a bit more careful next time too.

I guess. Standards with movies are two weeks, basically set by marvel. They wait two weeks after a theatrical release before showing a new trailer, like with endgame, and the new spider-man. People like to discuss things, and this is the place to do it. To avoid spoilers for something that is older (and it only becomes worse as time goes on) is avoid places where it could be spoiled, not just parts of those places