Armistice Bastion and Exordium

Just an idea but Exordium is a legendary great sword coming in the next episode and it’s name means the beginning usually in terms of a treatise of some sort. I think that it’s a possibility that we’re going into the mists in War Eternal and that at least in the story, the mist wars which are known to be eternal will some how end in at least a temporary treatise to end Kralk. Which leads me to my idea that the Armistice Bastion might be linked somehow to Exordium. Armistice literally means treatise and Bastion meaning a defensible fortification. Not that I think the story will take us to Armistice Bastion but just an idea that Exordium could be linked in reference to the AB. Thoughts?

But, Armistice Bastion was created as a neutral zone in WvW (hence its name) as a convenience spot, like the Mistlock Sanctuary. I think it will have nothing to do with the next episode or the next legendary, because it’s got no reason to. We may go back into the Mists, and maybe find structures etc. But I doubt it’s going to be pivotal.

We’re aware of Kralkatorics ability to rip through the Mists, we’ve been there and was chased through it. War Eternal is more likely in reference to how Elder Dragons wax/wane in never ending power play for magic, like the PvE story it is.

@Ashantara.8731 said:There is not enough time left until release to implement new ideas. The devs are probably super busy right now fixing any remaining issues before the episode goes live.

Oh I wasn’t expecting anet to see this and use it somehow it was just my mind running.

@Haleydawn.3764 said:But, Armistice Bastion was created as a neutral zone in WvW (hence its name) as a convenience spot, like the Mistlock Sanctuary. I think it will have nothing to do with the next episode or the next legendary, because it’s got no reason to. We may go back into the Mists, and maybe find structures etc. But I doubt it’s going to be pivotal.

We’re aware of Kralkatorics ability to rip through the Mists, we’ve been there and was chased through it. War Eternal is more likely in reference to how Elder Dragons wax/wane in never ending power play for magic, like the PvE story it is.

I know it is, as mentioned I don’t think the story would take place at Armistice Bastion. Hell, especially after seeing the final trailer, I doubt any of what I was getting at is possible at all. But it would be cool if they had more legendaries ties to lore.