It is recommended that time and space span the team system.

This idea may be ridiculous, but it can solve the problem of not being able to complete the task due to insufficient number of people. Sometimes there are not enough people to complete the task. If the player can go back to the past and select more people in the game, this will perfectly solve the waiting time. Of course, gw2 now needs to record player dynamics so that it can be used for future use.

@"XatraZaytrax.2601" said:I was disappointed when I realized the writer wasn't asking Anet to invent time travel. I''ve given that assignment to many employees as a manager and they always tell me it can't be done. But wouldn't it be awesome to play with old friends from six years as again?

Likewise, at first it got really interested in a "All right, how would that work" setting, but then I kind of understood what they meant.

To be fair, if they -ever- had to rely on henchmen for that, I think they could do that waaaaaaaay more easily anyhow. They even have loreful reasons to do so (Commander). But I think the game isn't nearly devoid enough of players to warrant such a drastic tactic.

When events fails it's often because :The map is abandonned due to lack of interest based on effort/reward values (Domain of Vabbi meta is still the best example of that)The timezone for the megaserver is not good for it (US times for an EU server, and vice-versa)

I still want to give props to OP for a rather creative idea overall. It might not be necessary currently, but it certainly was an interesting idea.

@"XatraZaytrax.2601" said:I was disappointed when I realized the writer wasn't asking Anet to invent time travel. I''ve given that assignment to many employees as a manager and they always tell me it can't be done. But wouldn't it be awesome to play with old friends from six years as again?

You do realize that "it can't be done" is not an acceptable answer, don't you...besides the fact it's patently false as well(there's a couple of white papers I've read that explain how time travel would work, in theory, it's not pretty).