**{NA} <3 COME JOIN MYTH! ** ALL PLAYERS WELCOME!{Discord}

Zalissa.9014

WELCOME! MYTHIC TRIBUNAL IS RECRUITING FOR NEW MEMBERS! 18+

• We are a fairly new guild, very ACTIVE. Mainly STORY/PVP/PVE/RAIDS/DUNGEONS/FRACS/MAPPING/LVLING, we have not gone into WVW together much since many of our members are on different WVW servers. Approaching 50 members, but always looking to add more. We invite all players to come join. Any and all levels, even F2P players are welcome. We understand those with the free vanilla game might not have mounts, but we are fine with helping you to do story, mapping, exploring, etc on foot. We have veteran, returning, and new members all together. We are a very friendly group of people, and during some days/night we do structures game nights where we gather and help each other or we get dailies, etc. done. Discord voice chat is very active, mic not required, ingame or text channel chat is fine.

• We have 2 Discord servers. MYTH is a GW2 server ONLY, with people who play the game, mic NOT required, but coming in and listening to voice chat is fine. Dragonloth is our social server, and for guild players who have friends/family who are non-guild war 2 players to chat and hangout. We keep them separate to preserve MYTH being solely GW2. You are all welcome to join both.

• We also stream on Twitch on the weekends. So if you want to join us and play ingame while we stream, come right in! If you would like to join our Guild & Discord, WHISPER NellaFantasia.9731, Zalissa.9014, or Deathgod.6052. Make sure to let us know where you seen our Guild Recruit ad, so we know which platforms work best for recruiting.

* Rules - Be kind and respectful to members, we don't accept or tolerate any kind of hate or drama.There is no hard Rep requirement, we just ask if we are playing PVP, or doing some group events, if you can please rep, any other time is up to you. We won't get mad though. We are open and accepting of people from all walks of life and just always ask for respect of each other. Hope to guild with you soon!

• 2 weeks later...

During the week we run group events to try and help members get their hero points, level their characters up, get masteries, get the griffon and lots of other things!

We love helping new members and new players to Guild Wars 2. We welcome new players to the game and do not be shy and come in our active mic chats with us! We're super friendly! (mic not always required if you are not comfortable)

Join our discord servers and let us know if you need the Guild invite! B)

• 3 weeks later...

<3Hello! Hope everyone is having a great start to May!MYTH is making moves. We are a lovely guild, lots of fun and always welcoming new players and veterans and those casual in-betweens! ^_^ We are WvW/PvP/PvE/Raids/Fractals and just all around enjoyable gameplay. Join our Dicords in the above comments or the main post & ask for a guild invite.

We are newly into WvW and are also working on getting our warclaws, so anyone who would like to join us is welcome! Our WvW server is Borlis Pass! If you are not on Borlis Pass but would like to be and are having a hard time let us know! Each player gets one free pass to transfer servers, after that its 500 gems..See you soon!

• 2 weeks later...

@Kielson.5149 said:Hi! I sent you some mail that I'd like to join. In case you don't get it, I'll msg here as well. I'm a returning player but all i've done is mostly PvE. I'd love to figure out the rest of GW2 and get some better equipment on the long run.

I'm replying to you guys now. Sorry for the delay. I've been away dealing with some health issues and just recovered a bit. But I will definitely add you guys now if you arent already in our Guild. =)

@Foxxi.9531 said:Hi, I messaged NellaFantasia.9731 in game about joining the guild. I am a new player that just recently hit 80 and would love to have some people to talk to and learn more about the game. My IGN is Foxxi.9531

Thank you Foxxi. I will make sure Nell got your message if you aren't already in our Guild. I apologize for being away for so long, had some personal health issues I was dealing with. If you are already with us then welcome and we're happy to have you! If not yet. Then we would love to have you join.