The evil magic that makes Guys running into walls

There seem to be a new trending these days, and that is people seem to have an unquenchable thirst to keep running into a wall usually at spawn...is this a connection issue? or something more sinister? What evil power has done this?...

but seriously someone plz explain what I am seeing when I see a guy with autorun, just running into a wall?

@Damocles.4908 said:There seem to be a new trending these days, and that is people seem to have an unquenchable thirst to keep running into a wall usually at spawn...is this a connection issue? or something more sinister? What evil power has done this?...

but seriously someone plz explain what I am seeing when I see a guy with autorun, just running into a wall?

you noticed a bot

@melandru.3876 said:

@Damocles.4908 said:There seem to be a new trending these days, and that is people seem to have an unquenchable thirst to keep running into a wall usually at spawn...is this a connection issue? or something more sinister? What evil power has done this?...

you noticed a bot

oh...how do people even program something to do that like play GW2 without playing it?

@Damocles.4908 said:

you noticed a bot

oh...how do people even program something to do that like play GW2 without playing it?

that i can't answer (nor am i allowed to here if i could)

but ye, pvp suffers from the occsional bot, a guy throwing a match (or using his bot to throw a match for his main on the other team), people force-dcing and the likes