The End of the Legendary Weps/armor?

I kinda doubt it, The journey to create legendary weapons is kind of a big thing for people in the game, at least some. Its a long process but gives a clear goal and something to work towards. I myself never crafted one, but I know some people that love the work that goes into it. As long as there is a community committed and engaged in it I dont see why they would stop creating them.

@Rubedo.8769 said:I kinda doubt it, The journey to create legendary weapons is kind of a big thing for people in the game, at least some. Its a long process but gives a clear goal and something to work towards. I myself never crafted one, but I know some people that love the work that goes into it. As long as there is a community committed and engaged in it I dont see why they would stop creating them.

There is no journey for long now. Chopin wood and mining isn't a journey

@phs.6089 said:

@Rubedo.8769 said:I kinda doubt it, The journey to create legendary weapons is kind of a big thing for people in the game, at least some. Its a long process but gives a clear goal and something to work towards. I myself never crafted one, but I know some people that love the work that goes into it. As long as there is a community committed and engaged in it I dont see why they would stop creating them.

There is no journey for long now. Chopin wood and mining isn't a journey

At least craft the precursor it is a journey. Lots of places and specific things to do like capture the light for you Sunrise in more than 30 different places.

And I doubt someone really gather every resource. The common way is make money and buy most of the ridiculous amount of resources. That take time and endless events and instances run.

I am finishing my first legendary. I faced great moments (soloing a fractal to find the right place to capture a light) and terrible one (jumping puzzle, I can't like them) and for me, it was a legendary journey.