How do I get the recipes for the new bags?

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/24-Slot_Gossamer_Saddlebaghttps://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/28-Slot_Gossamer_Saddlebaghttps://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/32-Slot_Gossamer_Saddlebag

There are some new, larger bags in the game and I would like to craft some. However, I'm missing the recipes and I have no clue how to get these. The wiki has no info there, tailoring vendor does not sell them, and I cannot put the ingredients in the discovery nor the mystic forge UIAlso, the trading post does not have them.

Maybe I'm missing something. Can someone enlighten me?

On the TP, search for "Recipes of the Dwarven". It'll show you the Armor, Cloth and Leather options... approx 2g atm.

I got an armorer version from the final room reward in 50/50 puzzle at Fortune's Vale. I think it costs 1 g to attempt it, and the chance of guessing correctly is small (50%x50%x50%=12.5%) so maybe better to just buy it on TP.

@TheQuickFox.3826 said:That was it. Thanks a lot. The higher capacity bags can be made through discovery I found out.

I updated the wiki page with the recipe info.

What do you mean "through discovery" im trying to find the 28 and 32 slot recipes but im kinda lost.

NVM - i am just too tired yet. Discovery from the armorstation.

• 1 year later...

@"TheQuickFox.3826" said:That was it. Thanks a lot. The higher capacity bags can be made through discovery I found out.

So please explain what you did to "discover" the 32 slot recipe. I see no info on Wiki. Did you just keep making bags until it was discovered? This post provides no help at all. Not trying to give you a hard time, just looking for good info.

@Baldeva.8095 said:

@"TheQuickFox.3826" said:That was it. Thanks a lot. The higher capacity bags can be made through discovery I found out.

So please explain what you did to "discover" the 32 slot recipe. I see no info on Wiki. Did you just keep making bags until it was discovered? This post provides no help at all. Not trying to give you a hard time, just looking for good info.

The 24-slot is made through the recipe mentioned earlier. To craft the 28-slot bag:Go to the crafting station (in my case, tailoring). Click the discovery tab in the crafting window. Click these materials from your inventory.

1  24-Slot Gossamer Saddlebag (you crafted earlier)4  Spool of Deldrimor Thread5  Supreme Rune of Holding100  Congealed Putrescence

To discover the 32-slot bag, repeat the discovery with these ingredients:

1  28-Slot Gossamer Saddlebag4   Spool of Deldrimor Thread12 Supreme Rune of Holding100 Congealed Putrescence

@Katastroff.1045 said:If you do the Lasting Bonds (Where We Came From • What We Do Here • What Comes Next) quest chain, you will unlock the recipes for the 24/28/32 slot bags

@TheQuickFox.3826 said:

@TheQuickFox.3826 said:That was it. Thanks a lot. The higher capacity bags can be made through discovery I found out.

The 24-slot is made through the recipe mentioned earlier. To craft the
:Go to the crafting station (in my case, tailoring).
Click the discovery tab in the crafting window
. Click these materials from your inventory.

1  24-Slot Gossamer Saddlebag (you crafted earlier)4  Spool of Deldrimor Thread5  Supreme Rune of Holding100  Congealed Putrescence

To discover the
, repeat the discovery with these ingredients:

1  28-Slot Gossamer Saddlebag4   Spool of Deldrimor Thread12 Supreme Rune of Holding100 Congealed Putrescence

This helps a lot. I had never even bothered with the discovery tab. I had always seen new recipes being discovered in the chat window, and thought that was it. Thanks for your time.

Yeah, the 24-slot bags come from the recipe you need to learn (you can get these recipes from the trading post, or getting to the Final Room at the dwarven vault), however this is where you can also find the spools of deldrimor thread (from first/second/third/final room rewards). The Supreme Rune of Holding comes from the Lucky Draw reward from playing Sandstorm (which is glorified ecto gambling) -- the higher the hand, the better the chances. You can buy those from the TP, but expect to pay hefty coin, esp. if you're going all the way to 32-slot bags.

Oh, and all except the 32-slot bags are soulbind on equip. If you are intending to make a 32-slot bag -- DO NOT EQUIP on a character that does not have 500 in that respective profession! You'll be a sad skritt, and nobody wants that.