Getting in on hero point trains - HoT? PoF?

Jared.4789

i used to see them more frequently.the easiest way to get them done is just ask in map chat for others and then pick more and more up on the way, you dont need some running ahead with a tag to group up for them. and there is mostly plenty of people who need help with em ready to group up on the HoT maps.to get in them check the lfg / mapchat if one is up and they are usually open squads, so just join.

I’ve also seen fewer HoT HP trains in LFG or on map, could just be when I’ve checked or more people collect HPs in PoF since they’re all soloable but more spread out. I like doing HoT via train as it can be a fun way to both get all the WPs and HPs for elite spec on a new character. Are there PoF HP trains? In contrast to HoT, the main issue would be traveling — if you have the WPs then you should easily have the HPs as well.

If you have a tag just start your own train. Whenever I put my tag up it fills up with 5 to 10 players in about 10 minutes. Don’t worry about not having all the waypoints or maps unlocked. There are always lots of folks in the same position with their alts happy when a train offers WPs as well.