would you like wvw to have a small 20v20v20 map specifically for roamers/ small teams?

@Gop.8713 said:assists players in choosing their interactions.assists players in choosing their interactions.assists players in choosing their interactions.

Thankyou for taking several sentences to basically say exactly what I did. You don't need to add the hyperbole, simply say that you prefer it if that is your choice :)

@Tiawal.2351 said:Of course this would have been great (when WvW was still alive, now doesn't matter anymore), even more, all our maps should have been limited to a maximum of 30-40 players per side instead the ~60-80 we have now: just double number of maps, like 5 EB maps, 1 Desert, 2 Alpine for regular WvWand one map with 3x size of Obsidian Sanctum Arena for 20vs20vs20 (just blank, empty, flat map, 0 dev time spent) just for fights, and allow switching sides too for when one side can't field 20

maybe in Guild Wars 4, where won't be PvE anymore, just WvW forever and ever

@Loosmaster.8263 said:Pointless. They already have EotM map they can go to. And since when is a 20 man group considered roamers?

your posts made me edit the OP based on a convo I had with other people in this thread. with that info, regardless of whether you agree with it or not, do you think something like that could work?

No. We need collision. Want to run in a zerg ball, ok but be ready to bounce off people. Don't care how it impacts latency, that's up to the programmers and servers to handle. Run with more you had better move well together else pay the price for having so many in one small spot.

@TheGrimm.5624 said:No. We need collision. Want to run in a zerg ball, ok but be ready to bounce off people. Don't care how it impacts latency, that's up to the programmers and servers to handle. Run with more you had better move well together else pay the price for having so many in one small spot.

only if a boing sound procs when you run into someone, and if youre an asura who gets squished in the middle of the zerg you get launched 1000ft into the air.

@Celsith.2753 said:

@Gop.8713 said:assists players in choosing their interactions.assists players in choosing their interactions.assists players in choosing their interactions.

Thankyou for taking several sentences to basically say exactly what I did. You don't need to add the hyperbole, simply say that you prefer it if that is your choice :)

That is my mistake then and I apologize. I misunderstood your post to say that you felt the mount decreased player interaction while I was pointing out that player interaction was actually increased by access to the mount. I did not realize that was what you were saying as well. Perhaps if you had used more sentences your meaning would have been more clear :)

Also it was more sarcasm than hyperbole which I tried to indicate both with :p and by starting my actual response with 'for a more serious response'. It was meant in jest but if you chose to take offense then again I apologize . . .

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:

@TheGrimm.5624 said:No. We need collision. Want to run in a zerg ball, ok but be ready to bounce off people. Don't care how it impacts latency, that's up to the programmers and servers to handle. Run with more you had better move well together else pay the price for having so many in one small spot.

only if a boing sound procs when you run into someone, and if youre an asura who gets squished in the middle of the zerg you get launched 1000ft into the air.

These are not mutually exclusive, sold! :)